Teardrops

You and Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

06/08/15 
7:30 pm

Bang!* A car bumped someone

A week after the incident

Mina asked her mom that she will go out and be at the back of their house. There's a swing, Mina sat down and slowly swinging herself while watching the sky.

sighs* Mina sighed while watching the sky, "no one wants me to be their friend, but I don't see any problem in me, I do treat them as part of my family, am I that boring person? Is there a problem in me that I cannot see? " She asked herself then sighed.

After a couple of minutes she decided to go inside the house when she stepped an empty can.

" Ugh! Who left this trash here? " She said with a pissed voice. Then she angrily threw it away.

" Uh!! Yah!! " Someone shouted with an anger voice, then stood up.

Mina immediately look and slowly approaching where that sound came from.

" Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't know you were there. Did I hurt you that mu-? " Mina couldn't finish what she were about to say when she suddenly saw a blood gently rolling down on girl's face.

Mina got panicked and she got something in her pocket.

" Oh! Blood?" Said the girl

Mina hurriedly wipe the blood.

" 어! 아니요 괜찮아요 ( " No, it's okay " ) The girl insisted. Then hurriedly ran away.

" 잠시만요! ( " Wait " ) Mina shouted.

Mina went to her bed thinking about what happened earlier, she was checking her pocket and looking for something, the handkerchief, she couldn't find it.

" Where did it go? " Whispered to herself.

After that night, Mina was wondering why the girl was there. Mina waited for that girl to come back. When one morning, Mina was brushing her teeth, preparing for her school, when she saw the girl from the window standing at the back of their fence. She hurriedly finished what she were doing and went outside.

" Hey! " Mina shouted, " you were the girl the other night, right? " She asked.

" Yes, it was me " the girl replied.

"Why'd you ran away? I was supposed to help you but you left. " Mina said with a worried voice.

"I was shocked so I ran away, sorry to make feel worried" the girl replied. "By the way, I'm Son Chaeyoung, and don't worry about what happened the other night" introducing herself with a bright smile. ^_^

" I should be the one saying sorry to you, I'm Myoui Mina and-" she checked her watch and it's already 7:30 and her school starts in 8:00, "and I'm late! Sorry I have to go, I have class today, see you later!" Mina shouted while entering her house. Chaeyoung just smiled. ^_^

After Mina's class, she went home like what she usually doing, after class go home, go to her room, finish her homework, then only leave her room if it's dinner time or when she want to go at her thinking place, at the back of their house, the swing. Mina went to her room to finish her homework and study for tomorrow's lesson, Yes! That's Mina a studious young lady.

"Mina! It's dinner time!" Mrs. Myoui said "Yes, Mom" Mina replied.

"Mina, I heard you shouted last night and you were talking to someone outside the house, who was that? " Ms. Myoui ask while they are eating.

"Uh! Nothing, someone just ask where the convenience store is" she replied with a nervous voice and finished her food, "Mom, I'll be just outside" Mina asked.

"Okay, don't stay long outside, you have class tomorrow" Ms Myoui.

Mina is slowly swinging herself while watching the sky again, when suddenly someone called her.

"Mina-ri!" Chaeyoung said while approaching Mina.

"Oh! Chaeyoung-a" Mina stood up and approached chaeyoung. "What are you doing here? I think.. it's already late" Mina said

"You told me earlier to see me, you shouted "See you later", so I thought you wanted to see me again" Chaeyoung said.

Mina was about to laugh for what Chaeyoung said, "Ahh, what I mean is, we will see each other for other time or it depends on us" Mina said with a smile

"Ahh, I thought you wa- Sorry, Okay I'll just go home, by-" Mina stopped Chaeyoung "No, no, it's not what I meant, since you're here and we didn't also had a nice greeting cause I left like that, Can we just talk for a minute, well if you're not busy" Mina asked and was expecting for a yes to her invitation.

"I'm not, but don't you have class tomorrow? You'll wake up late if we talk for minute" Chaeng said

"Hmm, you're right, could we meet saturday morning here? I just want to pay for what I've done to your cu-, face" Mina said an was expecting again a yes.

"Yeah sure, 9:30 AM, see you la-" Chaeyoung left Mina with a smiling face.

Saturday Morning

Mina asked her mom that she will go out today, and she will be having her lunch somewhere. Mina waited Chaeyoung for a couple of minutes.

"Mina-ri!" Mina heard a cute voice calling her name, and it was Chaeyoung.

"Oh! You look cute today!" Mina complimented Chaeyoung.

"Uh! Thanks, you to, you look pretty" Chaeyoung complimented back Mina and smile. "So where are we going today?" Chaeng asked.

"Hmm, Where'd you like to go? It's up to you" Mina look on Chaeyoung's eyes an smiled.

"Could we go somewhere, where there's a lot of cherry blossom trees?" Chaeyoung replied

"Cherry Blossom?, Hmm, Yeah sure, I know a nice place" Mina grabbed Chaeyoung's hand, Chaeyoung let go of Mina's handand moved backward , Chaeyoung was so shocked.

"Sorry, didn't mean to-" Mina look on Chaeyoung's face. "Are you okay?" Mina asked with a worried voice.

"Did yo- you just he- held my hand?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yes, sorry, I got excited so I grabbed your hand"Mina replied.

"No, I wasn't just expecting that" Chaeyoung smiled and grabbed Mina's hand, and they began their First Friendship Date.

Mina and Chaeyoung went to an arcade place, (Mina forgot about the cherry blossom place, but Chaeng didn't bother) cause Mina likes to play games, they played the Claw vending machine, they've been playing it for a couple of minutes but haven't get something, so for the last penny they had, Mina's face went serious and her goal was to get at least a stuffed toy. Chaeng was her right side all the time and was cheering Mina, then suddenly she got the Penguin stuffed toy with a tiger skin, they were both happy. After the arcade place they went to clothes store.

"Minari!" Chaeyoung said looking at Mina's eyes

"네?" ("Yes") Mina replied.

"Why don't we both buy a... Friendship shirt? Or a look like shirt? If it's okay with you" Chaeyoung said with slowly lowering her voice.

"Sure! Why not" Mina smiled and they went to the store.

Mina and Chaeyoung are looking for their F-shirt, they both even tried it and if asking each other if they both liked it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter