Final

This. Star.
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Yugyeom-ah... Mark-hyung and I are dating now". 

It was a cold winter night when Yugyeom experienced his first heartbreak. As much as he wanted to shake his bestfriend so much to come to his senses, he just could not bring himself to do that. Was he at fault for being too hopeful that one day, Bambam, would see him more than a best friend? 

"Ah. Really? When? How" He asked with a forced smile. 

"Last week. I confessed to him and he said he likes me back. I'm sorry for keeping it from you". Bambam touched his reddening cheeks out of embarassment. 

"Ooh.. That explains why Jackson-hyung kept on teasing both you and kept on blabbering about Markbam". 

"Argh!" Bambam covered his face. "I hope he stops doing that. I don't want everything to be obvious". 

Markbam.. How many times had he seen that hashtag trending in Thailand? Before, he often wondered how fantaken videos of Mark walking behind Bambam would suddenly shoot up to trending list when it didn't even mean anything at all. The next thing he knew, there would be a new fanmade video of MarkBam with a love song background music. He always knew Markbam was popular in Bambam's hometown but when will Yugbam be?

"I've always thought you like him because he's so handsome. And nothing more than that". Was his bitterness becoming apparent?

"I don't know.. I've always thought I admire him because he is too handsome and kind but later on it grew into a huge crush. I just could not keep him off my mind". 

Yugyeom had always known about Bambam's complex. He would often complain how he looked so ugly because he had thick lips. Whenever he heard Bambam whine, he would slap his bestfriend's back and remind him for the nth time he was as beautiful as the stars that shine in the sky. Bambam would giggle, saying Yugyeom was nothing but a bluff. It wasn't a joke though; every compliment he said to his bestfriend, he meant it. Everytime he praised him, he saw how his face would lit up . There was one thing Yugyeom wanted Bambam to realize - that he was beautiful the way he was. Yugyeom admired the guy so much he would secretly watch him sleep inside their shared room. Did Bambam even know how many secret photos Yugyeom took and saved on his phone? 

"What made you realize you like him?" 

"He takes care of me so well. Whenever I'm scared of the dark, he always comes to my side. Remember how he hates to make phone calls? but when I got my ear pierced, he was the first one to give me a call. I was really, really touched". 

Had he not taken care

Please log in to read the full chapter