ships and loving smiles

ships and loving smiles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]ships and loving smiles[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Author: ilovesungyeollie

Pairing: JiKook

Genre: Romance, Fluff

[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

The familiar scent of jasmine flowers mixed with vanilla and coffee beans reached Jungkook as he entered the cosy cafe. Jungkook walked confidently into the room, weaving through the wooden tables. A wide grin spread across his face as he caught sight of one particular barista who was half hidden by the large coffee machines.

"Welcome to Hysterie Cafe, what would you like today?"

The cheery voice rang out, and before the barista could turn to look at his customer, Jungkook had leaned over the counter and planted a quick peck onto the barista's cheek. At that, the barista whipped his head around while the rest of his body froze and his cheeks turned pink.

"I would like to have you today, Park Jimin." Jungkook whispered in the other boy's ear before straightening up and smirking. 

Jimin smiled shyly before punching Jungkook's arm half-heartedly. "Stop it Kookie. My shift isn't over yet. What if my boss sees? She's going to scold me again."

Jungkook folded his arms, leaning onto the wooden counter and speaking smugly. "No she's not. She's like the biggest fan of us two."

"I hear somebody talking about me." A mock stern voice broke in before Jimin could reply.

Jimin's eyes widened and he turned around to bow to his boss. "I'm sorry Miss Wang."

Miss Wang chuckled, ruffling Jimin's hair. "Don't look so serious. I'm not that scary."

Then turning to Jungkook, she said. "You're here to distract my best employee again?"

Jungkook gave a sheepish grin before replying. "I'm here to pick him up."

Miss Wang shook her head with a smile. "Alright, Jimin you can finish early today. Go and have your date with your boyfriend."

Jimin's eyes were still wide when he spoke up again. "How did you know we were going on a date?"

"Why else would Jungkook be here with such a massive smile?" Miss Wang responded with a laugh before giving Jimin a little push and disappearing.

"I told you she ships us." Jungkook put in after Jimin's boss left. 

Jimin scoffed, undoing his brown apron. "Ship? What are you, a fangirl?"

Jimin bent down to store his apron before popping back up and walking out from behind the wooden counter. Jungkook met Jimin halfway and engulfed him in a hug. When Jungkook pulled away, he was rewarded with an adorable eyesmile. Not able to resist, Jungkook leaned in and kissed Jimin on the lips.

"You're too cute." Jungkook stated in a whisper, causing Jimin to blush and become aware of customers looking at them. Head down, Jimin pulled Jungkook hurriedly until they exited the cafe.

Outside Hysterie Cafe, Jimin stopped and turned to say something but was cut off when Jungkook spoke first.

"You look good today." Jungkook said with a smile, gesturing to Jimin's purple shirt and grey pants.

Jimin rolled his eyes, knowing this was Jungkook's way to stop him from lecturing the younger about PDA.

"And you look the same as every other day." Jimin shot back while pulling on Jungkook's oversized white shirt and eyeing his black shorts.

Jungkook only gave a grin before grabbing Jimin's hand and starting down the footpath. Jimin followed along with a small smile of his own, glancing at Jungkook's side profile and then looking forward.

"Where are we going?"

"Secret." Jungkook sang and winked when Jimin turned to glance at him. Jimin didn't say anything and just swung their joint hands, smile never leaving his face. The pair continued to walk, rays of the setting sun bathing everything in a beautiful orange.

Roughly ten minutes later, Jungkook stopped walking. Jimin stopped by his side and looked at the restaurant in front of them. His eyes lit up and he turned to Jungkook with excitement.

"Sushi tra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter