Species

✘ BEACON HILL HIGH ✘ TEEN WOLF ✘ FACEBOOK BASED AU ROLEPLAY ✘ OPENED AND ACCEPTING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
SPECIES WEREWOLF

They are supernatural species of shape-shifter. They usually appear in human form and can shift to varying degrees into a bipedal wolf-like creature with increased body hair, fangs, and glowing eyes. Werewolves can smell, see and hear far better than humans, heal quickly from most injuries, absorb and alleviate pain from other people/creatures and can "heal" in some cases. There are three known types of werewolves: Alpha, Beta, and Omega, with Alpha being the leader of the pack.
 

HUMAN

Despite being the most regular kind, and the most spread ones, humans can have various abilities. Some are hunters, which seek to attack supernatural creatures, some are great leaders, and there are just some humans without abilities that are just as important as everyone else. They get easier hurt than werewolves and are affected by their bite, but not by wolfsbane. 

BANSHEE

They can hear voices in their heads. Often this leads them, subconsciously, to murder scenes. They sometimes write or draw messages from the voices subconsciously. While they get early indications that someone is going to die, their ability lacks precision and the banshees don't seem to be in complete control of their abilities, they can use their scream as an offensive weapon as well. The scream is seen as a strong sound wave capable of throwing people and objects short distances.

HELLHOUND

They are powerful shapeshifters that appea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter