The New Boy

The Haunted Dorm

The male looked at the number imprinted on his key tag and reverted his gaze upon the tall red bricked building, heaving a loud sigh.

" Yo man, what are you waiting for ? " Choi Youngjae cheekily grinned at him and clapped his palm over the latter's back and ushered him inside, garnering a light chuckle at the said boy's casual English.

" Now hyung, which room ? " the boy continued switching back to korean as he sung the other's duffel bag over his shoulder.

" Yah, I told you to call me Mark. " Mark, Youngjae's older cousin chortled and held his key up. " Room number 302. "

" Oh you are in Jaebum hyung's  room !" the younger snapped his finger before stilling for a second. However he was quick to pull back his smile upon and turned to face his companion. 

" Calling older by name is only in America, hyung. Here we call hyungs hyungs!" 

And snickering at the younger's reply, Mark slipped key back in his pocket, " Who's Jaebum, by the way ? " 

" Ah, hyung he is a senior like you . He's one of my friends. "

Mark hummed in acknowledgement, following his cousin with a bigger suit case.

Youngjae was silent. Though there were rooms in the lower floors with a single occupant in a room, he was perplexed by why his cousin's luck had to fall in the floor where only two other students stayed.

And pondering over his thoughts, he figured out that he'd keep his mouth shut. Scaring Mark who  joined them on his first day was something that he had no intention of doing. And while he was thinking of ways to let his friend know too to keep their silence, he failed to see how Mark's observing gaze darted around, seemingly follow the trails of unknown.

Youngjae dropped the duffel bag on the ground as soon as he reached the third floor and huffed out, stretching his back with his hands on his hips.

Not my bag, you little , or something along those lines, Mark chided and put the unsuspecting younger in a headlock.

"H-hyung !" he protested with a laughter and tried to slip his head out of the lanky lock.

" Sorry ! It slipped out of my hand!"

Unfazed by the reply, Mark shook his head with amusement and lowered the luggage with him before pulling out the handle, enabling him to pull the bag over the floor.

" Be a nice kid and put the bag on top of my case, would ya ? " He messed the younger's mousey hair, garnering another sound of protest. " And which way to go ?  There ?" He jabbed his thumb towards his left before turning towards the pointed side.

" Wait! Hyung , not that way ! " 

Though he had only heard of the rumors, he wasn't quite as bold as few people he knew to step into the wing Mark was about to go.

" Come on , it's this way . "

And even though Mark felt a certain pull towards the direction , he didn't failed to see the change in demeanor. 

Mildly curious why the younger could have possibly behaved that way, he gripped his handle and turned to look at the other, who had taken the lead again.

" Annnnnnd, we are here ! " 

Mark stopped by the dark wooden door and nodded in acknowledgement. And it was that moment he paused, deciding to take a good look at the final surrounding.

Out of all three floors , why did the third looked ..... Old and dusty ?

And what was that creeky noise? Did it come from the room ? 

" What are you waiting for, hyung ? Go on, open the door. " 

" Um, if someone was already inside , why would I unlock the door with a key ? " Mark tipped his head to the side with a light sarcastic smile and rapped his knuckles on the door.

" Geez, party pooper. " The other grumbled and leaned his back against the cool surface of the wall.

" Jaebum hyung ! Open up ! " 

" Coming ! " came out a muffled calling, followed by a blunt thud that made the cousins look at each other.

And soon enough, Jaebum opened the door wide open ,his raven hair sticking and tees and shorts hanging haphazardly off his body.

" Oh ! " He uttered, surprise evident in his eyes.

" Who is it Jaebum hyung ? " another voice called out and Mark peeked inside.

There was a boy on the bed , looking equally hazard on the bed afar.

" It's Youngjae and - " the raven narrowed his eyes and looked the new comer, silently observing him.

" Mark, his name is Mark. " Youngjae cleared his voice and for a second, Mark also swore that he felt his cousin's voice waver. Did his eyes just glisten ? Mark wondered.

By then,  the boy on the bed joined the raven head, having his attire straightened and messy hair brushed behind.

" Hey Jinyoung hyung. " the younger cousin greeted with a thick voice and suddenly , it clicked Mark, many things, in fact.

______________________************________________

Sooo, this was the first chapter. Sorry for the short length : (  We were little busy un our work and had very limited time to update. Hope you enjoyed it. 

Don't forget to leave your comments.

Keep loving GOT7 !!!!!!!!!