cookies

Chatting

Solbin:

Mingyu yah~~ :)

 

Mingyu:

Solbin ah, hello!! ^0^)/

 

Solbin:

hi!! ^-^)/

so, did you receive my home made cookies?? :))

 

Mingyu:

ah, the ones in a blue jar?

 

Solbin:

yes!! I also put my initial on it, ASB :))

so, have you eaten them?? :))

 

Mingyu:

yeah, I have~ I also share them with my members^^

 

Solbin:

really?! :O

so, how do the cookies taste? >///<

do you like them?? I can make you more later, don't worry ;)

 

Mingyu:

lol you don't have to xD

oh…

wait!

gonna be back soon~

 

Solbin:

hey, what's happened?

where are you going?

Gyu?

Mingyu yah?

 

//an incoming video call from Seventeen's Kim Mingyu//

 

Solbin: "Hi- oh! hello, I'm Laboum's Ahn Solbin!"

Seungkwan: "Hello! I'm Seventeen's Seungkwan and here's Dokyeom hyung and Hoshi hyung."

Dokyeom: "Nice to meet you, Solbin-ssi!"

Hoshi: "She really looks nice! No wonder Mingyu can't get over talking about her."

Seungkwan: "Yah, hyung, she's listening to you right now."

Hoshi: "So what? I don't talk bad thing, do I?"

Dokyeom: "No, but she's blushing right now because of you."

Hoshi: "Aigoo… she looks so cute!"

Solbin: "So, why are you guys calling me? I thought the call was from…"

Seungkwan: "Mingyu? Sorry, but he's in the toilet right now. I heard his phone kept on beeping so I checked it out and saw your messages."

Hoshi: "Then we decided to give our sister-in-law a video call."

Solbin: "Sister what?!"

Dokyeom: "Stop making her blushing, hyung!"

Hoshi: "I didn't mean to. You're Mingyu's girlfriend, right?"

Solbin: "N-no, we're just…"

Dokyeom: "No? But why does he save your number as my soon-to-be wife?"

Solbin: "What?!"

Seungkwan: "Just like what I thought! He's being delusional. We have to wake him up from his beautiful dream."

Hoshi: "But I do really hope you two can be something like couple. I wanna have a beautiful sister-in-law like you."

Solbin: "By the way, why does it take so long for Mingyu in the toilet?"

Seungkwan: "I don't know, but I think he got a disgesting problem. It's been the third time he goes there."

Solbin: "Is he sick?"

Seungkwan: "Maybe. It probably because of the cookies he ate. Wonwoo hyung and Junie hyung also got the same problem, but not as bad as Mingyu hyung."

Solbin: "oh…"

Dokyeom: "I wonder why he kept eating all of the cookies. They don't taste good either."

Hoshi: "Really? You ate them too?"

Dokyeom: "I took a bite, but I spit it out before I could swallow it. The cookie has a different taste, in a bad way."

Seungkwan: "Solbin-ssi, you look pale. Are you alright?"

Solbin: "Y-yeah… I-I'm just a bit sleepy."

Seungkwan: "Ah…"

Mingyu: "Hey, what are you guys doing with my phone?"

Dokyeon: "We're calling your soon-to-be wife!"

Mingyu: "My… oh my God! give the phone now!"

 

***

 

//an incoming call from Seventeen's Kim Mingyu//

 

Mingyu: "What did they tell you?"

Solbin: "Nothing."

Mingyu: "If they told you nothing, you wouldn't act like this! You wouldn't ended the video call when I was about to see you. I shouldn't try many times to call you after that. There must be a reason, right? So, tell me~"

Solbin: "… They told me you got a disgesting problem after eating the cookies I sent to you…"

Mingyu: "Oh…"

Solbin: "… You should have stopped eating the cookie at the first time you bit it, you know? The Dokyeom guy said it doesn't taste good…"

Mingyu: "Don't listen to his words!"

Solbin: "But he said the truth!"

Mingyu: "Sol, I know you've tried your best to make them so I don't wanna make you down. Yes, they don't taste good, but you shouldn't feel so down and stop making them again. You need to practice more, okay? And I'm willing to be your bunny to taste your cookies."

Solbin: "… Does it mean you're willing to get another disgesting problem?"

Mingyu: "Yes!"

Solbin: "You're crazy!"

Mingyu: " I do think so. Hey, can I video call you now? I wanna see your face~ it's a bit unfair when my members can video call you but I can't…"

Solbin: "Alright. Hang up the phone now!"