—i swear to god

i still see you sometimes when i close my eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]ii.[/CONTENTID1] 

[CONTENTID2]i swear to god[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Awkward would be a subtle way to describe the atmosphere in Sunggyu's room. All of Infinite, plus a small brown haired girl, were cramped in. Everyone's quiet, waiting for their leader to say what he gathered them all in for.

All eyes are on Eunji, and she swears she's about to die under pressure. The stares are like heat rays burning down on her, especially Sungyeol's who she has now become afraid of. If it weren't for them being best friends, Howon would be making her pee her pants right now. 

"I've been meaning to tell you guys something." Sunggyu finally starts after what seems like years although it's only been 90 seconds. Eunji's leg starts twitching, and everybody's starting to get an idea of why they're here.

However, the elder stays quiet after his first sentence, upsetting everyone else. He takes a deep breath and doesn't let it out for an eternity. He opens his mouth and then shuts it. Then does the same again. 

"Yah, if you're sleeping with Eunji-ssi just tell us quickly." An annoyed Woohyun complains bluntly. Her face turns red and the rest of the members snicker while Sunggyu throws a curse word and pillow. 

"Yah, you didn't have to put it that way." He annoyingly comments. Woohyun smiles innocently at them resulting to the eye roll of Sunggyu. "So since you guys have figured out what I wanted to say, all I need to tell you is that this is supposed to stay a secret."

"Simple enough." Howon shrugs and Sunggyu is grateful at the calmness of s. "But I'm really surprised you'd go for some like Sunggyu hyung,  Ji-ah." He teases.

Eunji stifles a laugh and Sunggyu scowls at him. "I happen to be very appealing." He grits through his teeth.

Howon sends Eunji a humorous look and she delivers a smile back. Their silent conversation makes Sunggyu glare at the two of them.

"Are we free to go now, Sir?" Sungjong jokingly asks his leader. 

Sunggyu puts his fist up as to hit him and the members scurry out of the room, including the forever silent Kim Myungsoo.

 

They start to become more open. Cuddling on the couch, holding hands, and bickering back and forth were just a small list of the acts the couple performed in front of the boys. Especially the latter. 

In fact, the others were surprised two people could find a way to argue over almost everything.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter