Sick

This is fate Namjin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Namjoon hurry up you know how much my mother dislikes it when we arrive late for dinner. Hobi and Jimin are already over there everyone is waiting for us,” Jin said as he quickly made his way towards little Taehyung, who was still half awake, getting him dressed and ready to go.

***

-Mina’s house-

Namjoon and Jin both walked in holding hands pretending to be a happy couple with little Taehyung clinging onto Jin and burring his face in the elder’s neck “you’re late,” Jin’s father whispered loudly as he greeted them and lead them to the dining hall.

***

“How’s he doing?" Hoseok asks as he’s staring down at the male in front of him. “He has a slight fever after he threw up he just passed out. I just don't understand why he throws up everytime he eats” Namjoon dipped a rag in cold water placing it on the elder’s head.

Thirty minutes had passed by till Minseok had finally arrived. Both Hoseok and Jimin ran to meet the elder helping him hold his bags and leading him to Jin’s room. He lightly shook Jin’s shoulder to wake him up which surprisingly worked Jin woke up and with the help of Namjoon he sat up. Minseok checked everything but Jin seemed fine his throat wasn’t swollen and he didn’t have all the symptoms for the flu but he is consistently throwing up mainly when he's done eating breakfast. Minseok rubbed his big tummy thinking of what on earth could be causing Jin to be so sick till it hits him. He quickly made everyone leave the room “Princess when was the last time you had ?” Jin eyes widened “Hyung!” he hid his face with his hands now looking like a tomato “Ok ok I think I know why you’ve been feeling so sick lately here drink water and take this and go to the bathroom” Minseok handing him the water and a pregnancy test.

“Jin you’ve been in there for at least 10 minutes and the baby is hungry he won’t stop kicking so hurry you up and get out!” Minseok pouted rubbing his belly to smoothen the pain of the kicks. Jin slowly walked of the bathroom with the little stick in his hand “it turned out positive” he bite his lower lip staring nervously at his older cousin. “Alright then I want you to come to my office two weeks from now, judging from the little bump you have now you should at least be about four weeks. In six to eight weeks you’ll be able to hear the baby’s heart beat and if you want tomorrow at work we can get you an ultrasound picture,” Minseok smiled and packed his bags ready to leave. “H-hyung I’m scared… how am I going to tell Namjoon?” Minseok sighed and embraced Jin into his arms “Princess both of you are so young but I’m sure both will be able to do this together” he pulled away kissing his head before walking out of the room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter