Maroon 5: Tangled [Kyumin]

iPod shuffle challenge (with different pairings)

~A/N: I had to do kyumin cause it Minnie's birthday and he's my favorite :3 also, I'm typing this on my iPod, so the spacings messed up but I promise I'll fix it as soon as I can :0

also also, here: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/maroon5/tangled.html

Sungmin slammed the door as he entered his dressing room, hot tears filling his eyes as he recalled Kyuhyun's duet with Seohyun. He knew it was just an act, but it reminded him that, unlike himself, Kyuhyun was straight and could never love him back. He threw himself down onto a chair and let his emotions overcome him, salty tears spilling down over his cheeks.

Kyuhyun's heart was laden with guilt a he slowly and sadly walked towards the dressing rooms. He had heard from Eunhyuk, who Sungmin was close to, that Sungmin was in love with him, but he couldnt believe it until he walked by Sungmin's dressing room and heard soft sobs. With every shaky cry he heard from the other side of the door, his heart broke into more pieces. Kyuhyun had a good reason to feel guilty: he had heard that Sungmin was in love with him, but he chose to do the duet with Seohyun anyways.

When he couldn't stand to hear his sobs anymore, he gripped the doorknob and barged into the room, immediately seeing the distraught Sungmin curled up on a chair. He crossed the room and knelt in front of him, causing him to look up and gasp in surprise.

"k-Kyuhyun...?" "Min, I know. I know everything." Sungmin gasped at the sudden exclamation.

"eunhyukkie told you? Oh my god, this is s-so embarrassing.." Sungmin hid his face in his hands.

"hey." Kyuhyun placed two fingers under his chin and gently pulled his face up, so the two were face-to-face. "Min...Minnie, I'm so sorry. I knew how you felt, but I did the duet anyways...I was confused about my feelings. But I'm not anymore." Kyuhyun wiped Min's cheeks and placed a soft kiss on his forehead. "I won't hurt you anymore, min" he whispered while burying his face into his neck. "I love you."

he heard sungmin gasp in surprise and placed soft butterfly kisses up his neck, over his jawline, and finally onto his M-shaped lips.

"k-kyu..." Sungmin breathed after breaking the kiss. He placed his forehead against the younger's. "I love you."

"I love you too, Minnie." Kyuhyun placed a chase kiss onto his lips again. "I'll never hurt you again. I swear."

~end~

A/N: I spent like ten minutes planning out exactly what I was going to write, and then typed wildly for the length of the song, and then spent a few minutes correcting mistakes and adding in details X3 man, I'm a cheater xD I'd apologize, but I know if I didn't plan it or revise it, it would have been even worse than it already is XD ahh, I'm terrible. Anyways, please comment and for shisus's sake please don't be too hard on me XD ahaha, I love you guys <3