And I Wanna get DA...I wanna get Da...And I wanna get DAaaaa Raaa!

My Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up to the smell of bacon and egg. I opened my eyes and found my angel smiling at me carrying a breakfast tray.

"Good morning love, wake up its your big day today!!!" she came closer and as I sat up she placed the breakfast tray right in front of me.

"Wow thanks Deee." I kissed her on the lips, my morning greeting and she smiled. I could look at that smile all day and still not get enough of it.

"Honey I sent flowers for the concert today."

"Hmmm really thanks please baby come to the concert..."

'I have another shoot this morning so I'm..." she bit her lower lip and looked at me with sadness.

"I really would love to see you there please baby this is the last one in Korea..."

"I'll try."

"How do  I know you're there?'

"I'll send you my pix with the crowd and then maybe later I can come to your dressing room to see you, okey?"

I held her shoulders and looked at her closely..."baby it would really  make me very happy to have you there so please come..."

"I will do my best baby." she smiled up to me with her bright eyes that flickered with love and I just felt like the luckiest man alive.

Yes the love of my life is Sandara Park, we've been together for so long and despite all the heartaches I brought her she's still here loving me in ways no one else can. I told myself as I smiled back to her.

"Honey I need to go so finish your breakfast okey? I need to shower and leave for work so I can finish my work early." she kissed me on the lips and I grabbed her by the shoulders and moved her closer to me I deepened the kiss so that I can have the taste of her. My morning vitamin is her. She pulled out but smiled again.

"Jiyong stop being y if you want me to be able to attend the concert okey?"

"Yes love promise to do your best to be there ha..."

"Yes honey.." as she made her way to the bathroom. I sighed knowing that she will come eventually. She loves me that much but our celebrity status is preventing both of us to come out in the open and my heart always goes out to our fans whose always there for us. they're our biggest fanbase and they see every single thing we do for each other and I feel bad that I cannot tell them the truth...but I want them to know I am very happy right now cause my baby is with me.

During the concert...

I had to cover my eyes most of the time... this is the most emotional concert we've had so far. It's like saying goodbye  to our fans who made me who I am today.All of us were emotional.TOP even cried in front of the camera. He is the most affected of us 5 because of the upcoming military enlistment.

During the break  Daesung came up to me...

"Happy  GD day hyung!!!"

"What are you saying?"

"Check your instagram cause someone who said she cannot come is here!!! Man she loves you this much!!!" he said with a broad smile. Taeyang overheard and came running to me to see my cellphone.

"My baby is here?" I stood up excited to find out if she is indeed here. I thought it was only the wreath of flowers she prepared - i knew it she came!!!

"Ji you are one lucky bastard, Hyorin didn't even come you are the only one amongst us whose girl came..." Taeyang slapped my shoulder congratulating me. I laughed! I saw her picture - her back was shown looking at the stage...I am so happy she is here!!! I felt all of a sudden alive and energetic as I went out to perform again.  

We made sure all the performances moved the hearts of our fans and despite how tired we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter