Nine

WHAT DO I DO : a GOS fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
BH's POV: Yes, it is HJ. The girl in front of me is no other than Na Hyun Jung. I am not dreaming things. She is here! In front of me, in our college. Wait! Hyun Jung is in our college?! A freshman? This means... she is going to study here from now on??!!  I can't believe it. Is she here for me? Does she still like me? No, right? If she is, then why did she leave us like that? Without any trace of her. Why didn't she contact us?  Why didn't she contact ME? I've so many questions to ask her, so much to know from her! Where she was? How was she? Why is she here? Did she miss me  us? Ahh!  I think my head will burst with so much things running inside it. I should be mad at her for leaving us like that and not contacting us at all, right? But why am i feeling so happy? Maybe because i found my friend after so long..  Yes, that's the only reason. But honestly, I just can't explain my emotions in words. 

 

HJ's POV: I was introducing myself in front of everyone until my eyes caught the person I wanted to avoid the most, from whom I was hiding for all these months. But now, he was sitting there, in front of me. I could see his expression after seeing me there. Surprised, shocked, confused, questions and.. perhaps ... happy ? I don't know.. But I know for sure that he has a lot of questions to ask and a lot he wants to know from me. But I wasn't sure if I wanted to answer him or not, or perhaps I didn't even know the answers of his questions. This was what I was hiding from. I still wasn't ready to face his questions. My mind went completely blank. I couldn't think of anything. What should I do now? Should I avoid him? I think it's not possible now. Should I act like I can't recognise him and I've lost my memory? That's absurd! Ahhhhhh! I don't know how to face him, what to tell him! I am going to go crazy!  With these thoughts in my head I completely forgot for a moment that I was still standing in front of everyone as they all were staring at me curiously expecting me to tell something. And here I'm, behaving like an idiot! I struggled myself to find some words to say but in vain. I couldn't find anything to tell as my brain was going through a war of thoughts. I in fact forgot what I was saying earlier.

 

 

There was a silence as everyone was staring at HJ until she breaks it. HJ : I... uh.. Well,...thats.... That's all I've to say. * hesitantly sits down.* Ha Jin : yeah! HJah! Are you okay? What happened to you? Are you feeling sick? * asked in a concerned voice.* HJ : Yes, I'm alright. Don't worry. I was a little bit nervous I guess. Ha Jin : Are you sure? HJ : Yes, don't worry.  Ha Jin : Okay.

 

 

HJ's POV: After telling Ha Jin that I am alright we start to eat and chat like before. But all this time I could feel a pair of eyes staring at me throughout the time. Yes, BaekHyun. His eyes didn't leave me even for a moment. I tried my best to avoid his gaze but sometimes my eyes fell on his and his looking was... intense. I am really getting scared of thinking what I'll if he comes to me. Ahhh.  And then, it was time to leave. I started panicking and rushing to get out of this place.. well.. actually.. his sight. I  hurried to the exit door but had to stop hearing my name. Someone was calling me from behind and, fortunately, it was Ha Jin. Thank God it's only Ha Jin. She was calling me as i forgot about her and left her there alone. I am really out of my mind. She came to me panting. Maybe she was running for me thinking I was leaving her alone. When I looked around he was not there anywhere so I let a sigh of relief. Maybe he left and didn't want to talk to me. Maybe he was mad at me.. He seemed so.. Or.. Maybe, he doesn't care anymore, whether I live or die. He is happy with Pulip. That must be it. But thinking about this I feel a pain in my heart . I feel like crying. Why am I like this? Didn't I what him to leave me? I was hiding from him, praying for him to not find me but when I know that he doesn't want to find me why doe it hurt so much?

 

Ha Jin: yah! Hyun Jung ah! Are you listening? What are you thinking? HJ : Oh? Oh.. Hmm.. N-nothing. Ha Jin : You're acting weird today. What happened? And why did you leave like that without me? HJ : I'm really sorry Ha Jinah. I forgot. Ha Jin : It's okay. *pats HJ's shoulder*

 

?? : Oh! There you are! *Ha jin and HJ looks around and find NJ walking to them.* Ha Jin : Oppa! You are here! *smiles and waves* NJ : Yes. Are you guys leaving? Ha Jin : Yes. NJ : Did you enjoy the party? Ha Jin : Yes. It was fun. NJ : *looks at HJ* And you? HJ : Ah.. Yes.. NJ : Why are you looking so pale? Are you sick? HJ : No.. I think I'm just tired. NJ : Oh..*looks around* Oh? Yeah! Baekhyunah! *calls someone* HJ : who is he calling? It can't be... *looks at the direction NJ was looking and finds Baek Hyun now staring at her.*

 

BH's POV: As soon as the party finishes I get up from my chair to go to HJ but while I was getting up I bump into someone and apologise him by bowing. But as I get up I saw HJ's sit was empty. She already left. I start to find her around but she was nowhere. No, I can't loose her again. Aisshh. But I think she already left. I thought that I'll find her . She was an arts student. Maybe I'll get help from Nam Jin to find her as his sister also reads in the same faculty. Being disapointed I start looking for Nam Jin and soon find him talking with someone. He also notices me and call me by name as the girl he was talking to looks at my direction and to my surprise she was no other than Hyun Jung whom I was finding a few minutes ago. I reach them not leaving my eyes from HJ and.. She
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter