Woohyun Don't Know

Protective Brothers

Woohyun pouted. It is their day off but s are all busy with their own stuff. Hoya and Dongwoo were busy with their dance battle on the rooftop of the apartment. He was so lazy to go up there, being under the sun. Sungjong is busy searching for ideas in the internet. Lately he has obsession towards DIY and wanted to share with INSPIRIT. While Myungsoo and Sungyeol were helping eah other with their script. 

"Where is Gyu hyung?" he asked Myungsoo. He hadn't see the leader since morning.

"Have you looked at movie room?" Myungsoo said, walked closer to his shorter hyung. He smiled when Woohyun pouted a little, glancing at the movie room.

"Cute..." he thought as he pinched Woohyun's right cheek a little. 

"What movie..." Woohyun mumbled by himself as he walked towards the movie room. It is a room where they would enjoy watching movies without being disturbed or disturbing others.

 

 

 

 

"Hyunggggg~~~ hiinggggg~~~" Woohyun purposely doing a crying expression as soon he saw the leader is leaning in the couch while watching an animation. Sunggyu turned around and looked at him with confuse.

"What?"

"I have been looking for youuu..." Woohyun closed the door and managed his normal expression back.

"Come here, watch with me. This is a good movie..." Sunggyu patted a space next to him. Woohyun smiled widely and jumped towards him. Sunggyu could only smile at him.

"What is it? What movie is it?" Woohyun asked as he flopped next to the leader. 

"Just watch...then you'll know..." Sunggyu smiled at him. Woohyun is watching without moving around, eyea fixed onto the movies, have no words to say. Once a while he would stole popcorns from Sunggyu's hand before the leader could eat it. 

 

 

"Another movie?" Woohyun asked when Sunggyu clicked on another file. The leader chuckled and nodded.

"Come here," Sunggyu pulled the shorter vocalist into his arms and embraced him tightly. Woohyun cuddled with him closer, resting his head on Sunggyu's chest as their arms wrapped around each other.

"Hyung..."

"Hmm?"

"How long will INFINITE can be together?" he asked softly. Right now they are watching a foreign movies about friendships. 

"Why?" Sunggyu asked.

"Because..anything can happen in the future, right? Just like them. All of the sudden, one of their friend died. Another one is in trouble. And they are fighting with each other. Do you think we will be like that too?" Woohyun asked sadly. Sunggyu, sensing Woohyun's worry, embrace the smaller man tightly.

"We did it before, remember? We did fought, hated each other. But now, we are closer than brothers, right?" Sunggyu said, caressing Woohyun's head.

"And...I will not letting it happen..trust me..." 

"Hyung.. "

"Yeah?"

"Thank you," Woohyun smiled at him sincerely. Sunggyu looked at him. It felt comfortably warm when they cuddle like this. He glanced at the door and smirked silently. Woohyun locked the door accidentally when he closed it.

"Thank you too. Let's enjoy the movie..."

"Unggg~~"

 

 

But Sunggyu is not watching the movies. Instead, he is looking at Woohyun's sleeping face. He watched as Woohyun's upper body moving up and down, indicating the vocalist is in deeper dreamland. Last night, Woohyun played basketball with Sungyeol and Hoya till late at night. And he knew, the small composer is working on his song as soon they got home.

"Cute..." he smiled at Woohyun's pink nose and cheeks. Slowly, he leaned forward and placed a long kiss onto Woohyun's forehead. He then moved lower and placed a peck at between Woohyun's eyes.

"I wish you are mine forever," Sunggyu prayed silently. He then placed his kiss on his chubby cheeks. However, he stopped as soon he stared at Woohyun's lips. It is red, like cherry. Carefully not to awake him, Sunggyu pulled Woohyun closer, left arm around his small waist. The position caused Woohyun's head to tilt back a little, exposing the porcelain doll face to the leader.

"Cute..." and he boldly placed his lips onto Woohyun's lips...longer than he thought.

 

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo and Hoya placed the meals on the table. It is time for dinner. Sungyeol still has his hair towel on his head. Dongwoo came and took a seat next to Sungjong who looked yellow.

"What are you wearing now?" he asked.

"This is mosturizer, hyung. A peel off mosturizer,"

"But we are about to eat! Take it off!" Sungyeol said.

"Fineee~~~" Sungjong groaned and walked to the bathroom.

"Where is Namu and Leader?" Hoya asked them. Now they sat and are ready to have the meal.

"Movie. I'll call them," Myungsoo jogged towards the movie room. He twisted the knob and frowned. 

"Hyung!! Dinner is ready!! Hyungg!" he knocked on the door several times. He was about to knock it again when the door opened, revealing poker face Sunggyu and eyes-rubbing-sleepy-puppy next to him.

"What?"

"Dinner is ready.." Myungsoo said, a little frown at Sunggyu at that time. He then widen his eyes when he looked at Woohyun.

"Hyung? Do you have any allergic reaction? Why is your cheeks and lips are too red?" Myungsoo caressed Woohyun's cheeks.

"Maybe..I ate popcorn...I don't know..." Woohyun said with pout. 

"Does it hurt?"

"No..."

"Eat first. Then we'll put ice on it...let's go Namu,"

While Sunggyu, smiling by himself as he heard the conversation. Woohyun don't know about the kisses. He took the chopstick and began to eat happily when all seven members gathered around the table.

"You are acting weird...again..." Dongwoo whispered to Sunggyu. Sunggyu then looked at starving Woohyun whose gobbled the food like a squirrel.

"Nothing..." the leader smiled happily. It's a secret that Woohyun don't know..