No More Pain

No More Pain

It's been a month since he came home. It's been a month since they spoke. No letter, no phone call, not even a text saying a simple hello or I love you.
Kim Taehee was starting to grow frustrated as Christmas neared and she shut her restaurant down for the Holiday but still received nothing from Jungkook, her boyfriend of 5 years.


They've been together ever since he turned 19 (NOT Korean age) and now he was 24 while she was 23.
Christmas was 4 days away and she hadn't even received a small hello from him. It pained her heart to know that he had no time for her, with BTS growing in popularity each year, becoming kings. Of course she was proud, but she still wanted just a small hi from him at least once a week. She texted him everyday but no reply came.


It pained her even more that he promised that he'd be there for Christmas.

He promised.


Taehee had something important to tell him. So important she was tempted to go to his dorm and tell him.


She eventually grew tired and called him at least 5 times until he answered.


''Hello?'' A tired voice came from the other side of the line. She held her tears, replying with a whimpered hello.


''What's wrong? Why are you crying?'' Jungkook's voice frantically questioned her, him now fully awake and worried.


''Jungkook, I-I-I'm-.'' She sighed at forced the tears to stop. ''Can you come here? It's really important. Please, just for 10 minutes?'' She held her breath as Jungkook sighed into the phone.


''I'll be there in 5'' He hang up and Taehee started to cry once more.


She had to end it.


She couldn't take it anymore.


Not when this was happening to her.


It would ruin his career and his fans would only hate on her. On them. She didn't mean Jungkook and her.


Yes, Taehee was pregnant. It was 3 weeks since she found out and she was scared. Taehee knew his company and fans would say he's too young to be a parent.
A knock on the door tore her away from her thoughts. Fear ran through her veins as she pondered about how she was going to break it to him.


''It's open'' Taehee called, her voice trembling and cracking.
The door flung open, revealing Jungkook, his brown hair messy yet it still made him look handsome.


''What happened, Taehee? Why are you crying?'' Jungkook stepped forward but his girlfriend only stepped back. A pained expression grew on Jungkook's face, breaking her heart. ''Taehee?''


''I... We can't do this any more, Jungkook'' She cried silently, wrapping her arms around her stomach.


''We can't what? What are you talking about Taehee?''


''Us, Jungkook. I'm talking about us! We don't talk and when we do we fight and now it's been a month since we spoke and I get it that your busy but I need you here now more that ever but I know that you can't be. Especially because of this'' Taehee now had tears running down her face but did not let Jungkook step closer to her; it would only make it harder for her.


''Because of what?'' Jungkook's eyes now turned glossy, his heart breaking seeing her hurt. She hurt because of him

.
''I'm pregnant, Jungkook!'' She wailed, breaking more at the surprised look on his face.


''B-but isn't that a good thing?'' He asked, a tear escaping his eye. ''Why do you want to leave because of this, I don't understand'' Of course, he wasn't stupid to not know that Taehee was about to break up with him but he would still try with all his might to make her rethink her decision. She was probably just scared.


''No, Jungkook. It's not. Everyone will say your too young and I will not ruin your career when your at the peak of your popularity, when your so close to reaching for your dream. I will not let it crumble right in front of your eyes'' Taehee stopped crying and looked at Jungkook, a serious expression on her face.


''Taehee, I will leave my dream behind any day to be with you! You're more important'' Her heart swelled slightly but broke once more.


''You can't. Think of the rest of your members! You can'r ruin their life! I can't ruin this for them'' Tears once more escaped her eyes.


''Taehee, please don't leave!'' He begged, tears cascading down his tainted cheeks as his legs trembled. ''Our career won't be over because of this! Our fans will understand and support us!''
She felt herself break, seeing the love of her life, her babies father crying right in front of her. Breaking down right in front of her.


''I'm sorry, Kookie'' Jungkook ran to her and fell to his knees, hugging her around her waist, shaking his head.


''No! No no no no no no! I won't let you leave!'' He exclaimed, his tears staining Taehee's shirt. She tried to get our of his death grip but failed and eventually gave up. She made him get up and sat him on the sofa, waiting until he fell asleep before she packed her things.


Looking back once more, smiling sadly and Jungkook's peaceful frame, no longer crying.


She wrote a letter, placing it on the coffee table in front of him before leaving, forcing herself to not look back.


When Jungkook woke up, he felt his heart disappear into an abyss so deep and dark he would never find it. The letter she gave him fell to the floor as a pained scream erupted from his lungs. It was filled with many emotion. Pain that she left him and Regret that he failed to stop her from leaving.


Jungkook,

I'm sorry that I have to do this. I'm sorry that I have to leave but I refuse to ruin yours and the rest of BTS lives with this mistake. This child. I will not abort the baby but I won't tell it that your his/hers father.

I hope you reach your dreams and soon meet someone who won't break you like I did.
I hope you find happiness in life. Please don't think of me and try to move on quickly.
I will always love you.
I'm sorry.
Goodbye Kookie.
-Taehee-

____________________________________________________________

Don't hate me for this. It's anyway and I even didn't cry while writing this and I'm very sensitive for some stupid reason!

Anywaysssssss, don't kill or hate me!

~BTN1~