When You Wish Upon a Star....

Confessions of a Crazed Fangirl!♡

 

" Oh, my GAWD!"

I smiled, and I wasn't the only one. I turned to my best friend, Dylan, who was clutching my arm.

" You know, for a tomboy, you sure are excited?"  I had never seen her this hyper before. The perky blond bounced up and down, much like the others who were standing in line with us. The enthusiastic vibe around us was electrifying. 

Dylan squealed, " Are you serious!! Thalia, how are you not freaking out right now? We're gonna see SHINee!!"

 

To be honest, I really didn't know. This was the moment I had been waiting for. Every fangirls dream. Maybe my brain was fully caught up with this amazing moment. I couldn't believe we did it. Suddenly, moving to Korea seemed like such a minor thing. Here I am, about to step inside and have the time of my life in an SM concert. I waited for the thought to process and the adrenaline to kick in, but nothing happened. Huh? Weird...maybe I'm in shock? 

" Somebody pinch me..." I muttered under my breath. 

To my surprise, a gasp leaped out my mouth and I jumped to the side, rubbing my now throbbing arm.

" Dylan!?! Ow!!!"

" What?" She giggled. " You said somebody pinch me?"

 

Normally, If she had pulled a stunt like that, it would have resulted in playful fight. I'd push her, she'd push me and somehow we'd make it on the floor with Dylan sitting proudly on my back. But this day was anything but normal, and I was in too much of a good mood to do anything. So instead I pushed her farther up the line.

" Move it sista! We're almost at the door!"

Dylan clapped her hands and danced her way over to the door.

" Gah! I can't wait!! Imma go nut's when lucifer comes on, I swear!!"

My mind flashed to a wild Dylan jumping up and down and I laughed.

A few minutes later we already got to our seats, and the nerves started to kick in. I saw the stage and my breath caught in my chest. Something clicked, and my heart started pounding. Oh my word...I'm finally going to see him.... My thoughts were clouded. All I could think about was seeing my bias. What if he looks at me? Oh..Please, please look at me. Just one look and that's all I'll need...

Dylan released an shriek. She gabbed my hands.

" Tally! We're here were actually HERE!!"

Finally, my fangirl instincts took over as I squealed back. " I know!!!" 

The roomed faded to black and colorful lights lit up the arena. I grabbed Dylan's hand and squeezed it hard. I watched the screen light up with SM Town's logo. As soon as the music started an involuntary scream escaped my mouth, along with hundreds of others. I'll admit, I was a little disappointed when I realized that the first act was F(x), but that didn't stop me from singing along! Song after song, I waited patiently for my boys to come on. And when they finally did, I couldn't help my squeal of delight. My eyes searched frantically, and I spotted him. Key..... Ah! Could he be anymore perfect? He was even more beautiful in person. Seeing his smile up close made all the waiting completely worth it. I watched him the whole time, my eyes never leaving for even a second, glad we got our seats up close. I smiled when they introduced themselves and I actually understood every word he said. They switched into another song and the group spread out. I held my breath as he came closer to sing his--did he just wink a me? 

 

My mouth dropped to a shocked 'O'. Dylan punched my shoulder and leaned over to scream in my ear.

" HOLY CRAP! Did you see that!! He totally winked at you!"

I nodded faintly, still stunned. Now I'm not stupid, I know the chances of that wink belong to me were slim to none. I was just a face in the crowd of hundreds of other girls...But I could care less, that wink was mine, dammit!

My heart soared and a lopsided smile formed on my face. He walked away, returning to his group. Honestly, after that, everything else just seemed like a blur. The rest of the concert was in a haze. All the other performers were wonderful. SNSD was just as beautiful as the they appeared. Super Junior was truly charismatic and watching TVXQ, it was easy to see why they were named and the Gods of Kpop along with their former members. But none shined brighter then the one who held my heart. But of course, all good things come to an end.

The car ride home was extremely cheery. Dylan keep screaming.

" That. Was. AWESOME!!" She threw her hands up in the air.

" Hey! Both hands on the wheel, missy!" 

She dismissed me with a wave of her hand. She turned to me, green eyes wide. " Did you see Jonghyun? God, he was so hawt!! And that high note!! Uh! To die for !! Taemin was so effin y!! And Minho's rap--AH! How did I totally not pass out during that concert man!! " 

I laughed at her little rant. Pride swelled up in my chest as I realized her bouncing high was all thanks to me. 

" How did you survive without kpop?"

She looked over at me." I don't know, but I'm never going back!!!"

We both laughed.

 

The car pulled up to our apartment and we moved our tired, happy selves up the stairs and inside the building. I stifled a yawn. What time was it? I looked over to the clock seeing it was well past one. 

Opps!

Dylan laughed and pushed me to my bedroom. " Go to bed, Tally, it's obvious your tired!"

I laughed when her voice cracked at the end. " Ha! That's what you get for all that screaming!!"

She pretended to kick me. " Oh, shut up!"

I blew her a kiss. "Goodnight girly!"

She caught it and placed it over her heart. " Night! Sweet dreams!"

I watched her walk across the hallway and into her own bedroom before going into mine to get dressed for bed . A thousand thoughts zoomed in my mind. I couldn't stop thinking about the concert. My mind replayed the moment Key winked at me over and over, until I was a nice shade of pink. My heart felt heavy. If only it lasted a little bit longer...

I shook my head climbing between the silky sheets of my bed and gazing out into the night. I blinked when I saw a twinkling light fly through the sky.

A shooting star? Hehe..well..make a wish!

Eyes closed, fingers crossed, I made my wish.

I wish...I wish I could see them again....

I should have listened when they said be careful what you wish for....