chapter 1

OdD eYe

Minho tried to push the men who held him, he struggled to get free though it was useless, they were two and bigger than him, he had no strength to fight them both.

“You got the wrong man I’m telling you!”

“Shut him up!” the driver barked at the two who held him.

One of the men punched his stomach, making him curl with pain “w-why…?”

“Your brother shouldn’t have run away with my money” the driver hissed.

“I told yo-” another punch hit him, made him groan.

“Shut up” the man threatened.

Minho shut his eyes as pain rushed through his veins “I don’t have a brother…” he hissed through gritted teeth but his voice barely sounded.  

“I was good to him” the driver said “gave him the money he needed but when it was time to pay back his debts he ran away, he thinks I’m stupid?!

Minho opened his eyes and looked at the man through the rear view mirror, he had no idea who that man was, he doesn't even have a brother, only one sister who lives in Canada with her husband and they haven't really talked since their mother passed away, he was on his way to the office when those men attacked him, pushed him into their car and drove away.

“-Let’s see if he’ll come back now that I got you in my hands”

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Taemin watched Joon and his bullies from the window, they dragged a man out of their van, it wasn’t an unusual scene, in fact, his lover used this act as intimidation for those who hadn’t paid their debts, the black market had its own rules.

However, instead of turning away from the window like he always did, Taemin found himself staring at the man they dragged, he was beautiful even with his eyes covered, his body big and muscular, he was taller than the bullies and fought them pretty good until Joon had enough of him and knocked his head to unconscious.

As he saw them getting closer to the door he turned away from the window, the bullies got in straight into the basement while his lover followed them slowly.

“Taemmine…” he said with his devilish smile, his arms open waiting for him to get in between them.

Taemin did though he hated it, sweaty smell surrounded him when Joon wrapped his arms around him, his mouth fumbled for his lips and he had no choice but to let him kiss him, luckily his lover missed the disgusted look he gave him when they separated.

It wasn’t always like that, once he even loved him but that was when he was pretty stupid not to see what kind of a monster stood in front of him.

Joon was a criminal, he didn’t know it when he was sixteen, he was mysterious, generous and pretty much his only chance, however now...he just wanted to run away from him. Running away from a criminal wasn’t easy, he tried once and got hurt.

“How is my little Taeminnie?” Joon asked, his lips tapped kisses on his cheeks and eye, his covered eyes had been ignored.

Taemin nodded his head and tried to avoid his lips with a smile “who’s he?” he asked referring to the man in the basement.

“Just someone. His brother owes me money, he’ll be here for a while”

He hated it the most, strangers in his house.

“You don’t mind, do you?” Joon asked, though his tone meant differently than concern.

Taemin sighed and shook his head “no, of course not”

“Good boy…” he mumbled and lowered his head to kiss him again, luckily his bullies came back from the basement and saved the boy from his tongue.

“We tied him up, boss” one said.

“And taped his mouth so he won’t scream” the other chuckled.

“Good…” Joon said before glancing at his young lover “I don’t want him to bother my little Taeminnie, you know he likes things quiet”

If Joon really knew what Taemin liked he would have never brought his ‘clients’ to his house, once when the boy confronted him about that he reminded him that if it wasn’t him he had no house to stay in, the young boy was smart enough not to mention it again.

“...Let’s go now”

“Yes, boss” the bullies said and hurried to get out of the house.

“I’ll be back tomorrow,” Joon said when he had been left alone with Taemin, he placed his hand on his back and drew him closer to him “I wished I could stay now but I have many things to do”

Taemin nodded understandingly and thanked god deep in his heart that he won’t have to stand his lover’s touch tonight.

“I’ll make it up to you, I’ll buy you those snacks you like tomorrow”

Taemin smiled and took a step away from him “they’re waiting for you” he said and tolerated another of his kisses before he left the house.

Finally left alone Taemin turned back to the window, he watched the van driving away from the house and sighed, relieved.

The house was quiet and he wondered if the man in the basement regained consciousness, taking a step toward the stairs that lead to the basement he stopped, his foot stepped on something and he looked down to see a wallet, it wasn’t Joon’s, neither one of his bullies, inside the wallet he found money, credit cards and an ID.

“Choi Minho…” he whispered the name before his eye glanced at the picture, it was the man in his basement and he was beautiful as he thought.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Minho couldn’t move, a blindfold covered his eyes and a rope tied his wrists so tight it seared his skin, the tape on his mouth wounded his lips and his whole body ached, he had no idea where was he or why, no idea who were those men who kidnapped him and it scared him.

Groaning he hoped someone would hear him when suddenly he heard steps, a door opened and though he couldn’t see his head turned to where the noise had come from.

Small steps tapped on the floor, concrete judging by the sound, he was probably in a basement or an old building.

“HMMMM” he groaned as loud as he could.

The steps got closer, slow and gentle, like a little child, maybe even a woman, he couldn’t tell.

“HMMMM” he groaned again.

“Shhh…” someone whispered calmly, a gentle hand reached the tape on his mouth and pulled it slowly so it won’t hurt.

“Who are you? Where am I?” Minho panted the words.

“Shhh…” whispered again.  

It was quiet for a long moment and he felt like being watched before the gentle hand cupped his chin and placed a glass to his lips, whoever it was pushed it like urging him to open his mouth, when he did cold water washed his throat and he gulped it, he didn’t know how thirsty he was.

“More…” he whispered when he finished and had been given, eager to drink, the cold water spilled from the corners of his mouth down to his neck, mixed with the cold sweat that covered his body, the gentle hand wiped it, it was warm and soft against his skin and it made him shiver.

“Who are you?” he asked once again when the glass had been taken away from him, it wasn’t one of the men who kidnapped him, he could tell for sure.

Nobody answered him.  

“I’m…” his voice cracked “I’m not who you’re looking for”

The gentle hand squeezed his shoulder like it understood him, believed him, before he heard the steps getting away and the door open.

“Wait!” Minho called but the door had been closed and locked.

 

 

Taemin leaned on the door and panted harshly, his heart pounded wildly in his chest and rush of blood went through his ears making him temporarily deaf, if Joon would find out he went into the basement he would probably kill him, if there was one thing he wasn’t allowed to get involved in it was his business.

But he couldn’t control himself, he wanted to see that man closely, he shouldn’t have given him water or touch him, but he wanted to feel his golden, rough, sweaty skin against his palm, he had never felt that kind of urge before.

Pushing himself from the door he forced himself to go upstairs, his legs shook as he headed to the bathroom, he needed cold water on his burning skin.