Chapter 3

The Heir & Heiress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

At 7.00 am I woke up and take a bath. When I walk out from my bathroom, I saw my school uniform was hanged in my wardrobe. Well, at least the uniform is nice.

Then I brush my hair so that there is no hair sticking out weirdly. Well my hair is already wavy so there is no need to style my hair anymore.

After packing my things in my handbag, I wore my shoes

and went downstairs to have my breakfast with my dad. Then I walk out from my mansion and saw someone is already waiting for me infront of the gate. I sigh and roll my eyes. The driver opens the car door and I get inside. The driver starts to move the car to my school. I just stare outside blankly while having a flashback of what just happened in the dining room just now.

FLASHBACK

(Play: Classic Piano Instruments)

 I was eating silently while reading my novel then my father suddenly says

“I hope you will behave yourself and not cause trouble because I have someone watching you from inside the school and I have your bodyguard standing outside the school gate to watch over you. So, if you needed anything you can always ask from your assistant and she will prepare it for you, okay?”

I stop staring at him and stop trying to read his face. I say

“Dad, can you do me a favor?”

“Hmmm anything for you sweetie”

“I want to go to school alone (I saw my dad trying to say something but before he can do that I cut him off). Listen to me first. I just want to go to school on my own without my bodyguards and my assistant. I want to stroll around the school in peace without them following me around”

I look at him with hope that he will grant my wish.

“Hmmm let me think first”

Silent comes. I stare at him and then he says

“Okay, if that’s what you want. But, the driver will send you to school and fetch you from school. That’s all.”

I just stare at him and just n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter