CHAPTER 1

LAST DANCE OR GOOD BYE?

It was day before the official release of „Good Bye“ and Jiyong was in a recording room scrolling down the explore feed on Instagram. There was posts about himself, BigBang comeback, T.O.P enlisting and so much more. Suddenly he saw a big picture of Chaerin surronded by vomit and face covered with mask emojis. He opened that picture and read the caption of this.

The caption said:

„CL FAILED TO BE LEADER AND CAN`T SING IN ENGLISH AND NOW WANTS TO BE POPULAR IN KOREA AGAIN MAKING 2NE1 COMEBACK??????!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY???!!! IT`S CRAZYY!!!! WHAT´S WRONG WITH HER! THIS STUPID B*ITCH SHOULD SING IN A BARS TO MAKE MONEY NOT PERFORM WITH 2NE1!!!! SHE DOESN`T DESERVE TO BE A SINGER AT ALL!!!!!!! IN THE BEGINNING SHE WAS A GOOD PERSON BUT AS SOON AS SHE GOT FAMOUS SHE TURNED TO A TOTAL B*TCH!!!!! I AM 100% SURE THAT BECAUSE OF HER 2NE1 DISBANDED BUT HER TY MANAGEMENT TRIES TO CLEAN HER IMAGE!!! I HOPE SHE FAILS WITH HER DEBUT AND GOES BACK TO HER PARENTS!!! EVEN HER SISTER IS A BETTER SINGER!!!! GOOD BYE CL!!!“

When Jiyong finished reading all of it he felt really bad and pitied her a lot. In November after 2NE1 disbandment news broke out Chaerin stayed in a YG building most of the time. Jiyong remembers how she acted really strongly in front of others but cried secretly inside the dance studio all the time. At that time Bom went to a vocation to get out of this situation and Dara had schedule abroad so Chaerin had no one besides Jiyong and BigBang members.

Throwback to November

GD, T.O.P, Seungri and Daesung did last recording for their single „FXXK IT“ at YG building while waiting for Taeyang to come since he was on a date with Hyorin. Suddenly the door burst open.

„You already heard the news?!“ asked Taeyang

Seungri made a confused look and asked „Dara and Chanyeol dating news came out finally?“

„Noooo, worse maknae, worse“ answered Taeyang

All 4 of them made a wtf-is-happening face and Taeyang showed them his phone.

„WHAT?“ said all of them together

„So 2NE1 is officially over now?“ asked Daesung with a sad face.

„Seems like it“ said GD

„But CL worked so hard for their comeback and was about to collab with Jiyong hyung“ was maknae angry.

„Bom also took a lot of vocal lessons“ stated T.O.P

All 5 of them were in deep thoughts thinking about 2NE1 disbandment and how the girls felt when suddenly recording room door was opened by Chaerin.

Jiyong POV

I still can`t belive that 2NE1 disbanded also that Chaerin, Bom noona and Dara noona didn`t told us anything aboutit.

I was thinking about the news when suddenly Chaerin stood in front of us.

Her eyes were red because of crying and her body felt weak but she tried to seem strong.

„Oppa I left my phone here after I left from recording, sorry to disturb you! By the way I heard a bit of „FXXK IT“ and it`s going to be totally awesome!“ said Chaerin holding up a thumb and doing her most bright smile.

„We heard about the news.. are you alright?“ asked T.O.P hyung

CL stopped for a moment took a deep breath and said „Yeah oppa I`m fine,  thanks for asking“ and faked her smile again. She got her phone from the table and left the room with tears in her eyes.

„She looks so depressed and she is obviosuly not fine“ said Daesung

„I go after her“ I said

Before I left stated Taeyang that he hopes I can make her feel better and ohter boys just sighed with sad tones.

I walked through the corridor and saw that she was sitting in a dance studio hiding her face between her legs. She was crying. Hard. And I can`t stand it.

I sat right next to her and hugged her tightly without saying anything.

10 minutes passed and finally she spoke: „Oppa it`s all my fault“

„No it`s not Hunchae please don`t blame yourself I will be here for you and always support you!“ I said while hugging her more tightly.

In this kind of situation it`s better to just hug her and kiss her hair rather than saying anything.

End of throwback

Jiyong took a screenshot of this post to report about it later.

Suddenly he felt someone back-hugging him. It was Chaerin.

Jiyong POV

„Oppa why are you having such a ugly picture of me in your phone?“ asked Chaerin confused

I really thought I am doomed now!

„Erm… this is a..“ I didn`t know what to say and when I turned around I saw her cying again.

I didn`t know what to do so I kneeled in front of her, held her hands and told her to stop crying.

„Jiyong oppa I made my best to work on our album but suddenly everything collapsed and I feel like dying, they all say I am such a b*tch hunting for money and fame but I am a human too. I also have feelings“ she said and started crying even harder.

I felt the same way when my drug scandal broke out..but I think it`s ten times harder for girls to deal with these kind of situations since they get hurt easily.

„You are going to have a collab with Drake and also with me. Your album is going to be released soon and it`s totally amazing. Tomorrow your group single will be out and I know it`s going to dominate all music charts. It is not going to be last song from 2NE1 so just wait for BlackJacks reaction and maybe it`s not that bad in the end. I went through almost the same struggle not long ago so I know how you feel but we are in this together and I won`t leave you alone. I will be here for you!“ I said trying to make her feel better while holding her hands.

She raised her head, swept her tears and kissed me on a cheek.

„I love you oppa“ said my Hunchae.