001

Serenade

-------------------------------

It was a lazy day for you, you decided to stay in bed since it was a Sunday afternoon and you need some rest before another stressful week began.

You stood up from your bed, looking at your state.

'I look like such a Tumblr girl.'

Your (h/c) hair in a messy bun, wearing a white and disheveled button up rolled to the sleeves and a pair of socks. 

You went to the corner of the room, grabbing your guitar and looking at the picture of you and your boyfriend on your birthday. 

'I wonder when he'll come back, I mean, Oppa's at a world tour. 

He'll probably be back in a few months.'

You dragged your body back to the bed, layed down and placed your feet at the headboard of the bed. You started to play your guitar, strumming a few chords until you found yourself singing to Dean's D (Half Moon) (A/N: This is currently my jam xD listen to it while reading you want! ㅋㅋㅋ)

You don't usually sing when your boyfriend is around because of your shyness, usually just humming.

 

Love-love the stars~

Love-love the moon ~

 

Meanwhile, a certain guy entered your house, trying not to make any sort of sound. Trying not to spoil his goal to surprise you, which turned around when he heard a soft voice coming from the shared room you have. 

He peeked at the door and saw you laying down and playing the guitar, surprised at fhe fact that you can actually sing. He decided to sit down by the door, resting his back the wall, feeling relaxed at the sound of your voice. He heard a bark and he saw, Coco coming close to him. 

"Coco-ah, come here. Let's listen to your Eomma's voice" he whispered and got the dog, cradling him. 

 

da neoui ban ban

banui banui bando

chaewojujil mot hane

chaewojijiga anhne Yeah~

ttak neoui ban ban

banui banirado naege namassdeoramyeon

ireohge bung tteoissjineun anheul tende~

 

Your voice rung through the whole house. He never felt so relaxed in his life, he never felt so secure by such a voice, as if he was being serenaded.

He can't take it any longer, he entered the room and tip toed to the side of the bed, where he saw you. Eyes closed, enjoying the moment. 

He admired every feature of you and how the sunlight outside complimented your skin color. He couldn't resist and took out his phone, snapping a picture of you. 

'Perfect.'

He thought.

He decided to clear his throat and you stopped singing and opened your eyes to see no other than Choi Youngjae.

"Oppa!" You said, placing your guitar down and got up to hug him.

"I missed you, Jagi." He said, letting Coco down on the bed and hugged you tightly.

"I thought you were going to be away for a few more months?" You asked, looking at him, never letting go of him.

"I asked manager-hyung if I could get some days off, and he said fine. I flew straight here to surprise you, but you managed to surprise me." He said honestly and smiled. 

Your cheeks suddenly became red as you asked him, "You heard me sing, Oppa?" 

He nodded, letting you go and placed the guitar on it's stand and layed on the bed, patting the space for you to stay. 

You smiled, crawling back to the bed and snuggled next to Youngjae's side. 

"How was my singing though Oppa?" You asked, drawing patterns on his chest.

"It was perfect, Jagi. It felt like I was being serenaded. I never felt so safe." He said, smiling and kissing your forehead. 

You hit him lightly on the chest, "That was so cheesy oppa." You teased.

He let out one of his laughs. "I'd still be cheesy for you." 

A sweet smile cascaded your features, you pecked his lips and said, "Saranghae oppa"

He returned the kiss and said, "Nado saranghae, jagi."

 

-----E N D-----