Dilemma

Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung is in the kitchen finishing the frosting on the cake and hummed contentedly admiring his masterpiece. After all this would be the center on the table surrounded by various foods he had prepared and some ordered from different restos and cafes. 

Moving onto the cupcakes now he’s debating which icing to used for apparently he has bought too much flavors and now having a hard time what would be the one who’ll complement the taste of the cupcake. He decided to put some on his thumb and some of it absorbing every flavor each icing has to offer. When suddenly a voice startled him, the voice sweeter than any icing he had tasted. 

“Babe have you seen the sugar container?” his Jaebum asked and Jinyoung turned around has to stop himself from smiling for his cheeks are going to hurt if he continues to smile so wide. 

“Babe?” a smug Jaebum is now in front of him as he continue to sip his black and seem to be bitter coffee

“Ahh yeah sorry” Jinyoung recovered and quickly search for the said sugar container but facepalmed himself after remembering he may had used all of it in his baking. 

Jinyoung walked closer to Jaebum and smiled sheepishly unaware of the icing smear on his lips. 

“Hyung I may have used all the sugar for the desserts so ahm can you just endure your black coffee for now?” Jinyoung tried to coat his voice with innocence but failed miserably when Jaebum just looked at him. 

“You mean endure this bitter dark coffee?” Jaebum reason eyes still glued and Jinyoung knows how Jaebum is not a morning person and has to power up with coffee to start his day.

“Ahh yes but you can taste the desserts though. That way it’ll make up for the sweetness” Jinyoung tries to reason out and walk again when Jaebum grabbed his wrist

“Well I see an alternative though” Jaebum said and Jinyoung smiled “ohh that’s great hyung--” but his sentence was cut off when he was pulled closer now their faces only centimeters apart 

“Hyung...I thought you... had an alternative” Jinyoung tried to sound nonchalant but his voice came out tense 

“Yes, it’s you” Jaebum smirked and suddenly surged forward to land his lips on his boyfriend. 

Jinyoung’s lips is so soft and sweet with the icing he had on and Jaebum didn’t waste his time to taste all of it while the younger is struggling to keep his moans while tasting the other’s soft lips and Jinyoung now had tasted Jaebum’s bitter coffee but he doesn’t seem to mind as he enjoyed all of it.

Once they pull away Jaebum smiled and take a sip on his coffee while he can still feel the sweetness the younger gave him and Jinyoung breathe to refill his lost supply of oxygen. 

“How’s your coffee now?” Jinyoung asked and Jaebum smiled contentedly using his thumb to wipe the remaining icing on the former’s corner cheek “better” and both of them smiled. 

 

 

 

Once Jinyoung finished placing the dishes on the dining both of them settled on the living room not long before freshening himself up and change his clothes. 

They were watching a random tv show while their fingers interlace showing their engagement rings. Because even though Jaebum is the one who proposed, Jinyoung had decided to do something as well leading to Jaebum proposing with the classic bended knee with a video of their memories being played at the background while as for Jinyoung’s classic hidden ring on the cake that good thing the older didn’t swallow. 

They don’t even care anymore who did it first (it’s Jaebum) because they did at the same day and the same moment that both proposals strengthen their faith and love to each other.  


This is actually their engagement party instead of hosting a bachelor's’ party both of them decided that it’s better to do it in a more meaningful way with their families and friends without getting wasted that could cause harm to their fast approaching wedding 2 weeks from now.

 


They’re enjoying the comfortable silence when they heard the rings of the doorbell both of them stood up and welcome their guests to start their party. 

Jaebum and Jinyoung’s house is filled with chatterings and cheers from their families and friends and both of them stayed on each other’s side when suddenly their families decided to question the two. 

“Yes mom we already arrange everything” Jinyoung smiled proudly to his mom who’s more concern about the wedding

And that’s how almost each of one in their families decided it’s time to bombard the two with questions 

“Cake?”
  
“Cakes actually” Jaebum chuckled remembering their opposite preference

“What about the invitations?”

“Done and sent”

“What about your honeymoon?” Jackson suddenly asked while Jinyoung blush furiously

“I already had something in mind” Jaebum answered smirking earning a slap on his neck  from Jinyoung

“Aww such a husband material” Jackson teased and the three of them laughed when suddenly out of all the guests they didn’t expect Jinyoung’s father to ask as he is a reserved and quiet guy.

“So have you decided what surname you’ll follow? It’s Park right?” he questioned seriously that earned a dead silence for a second or two 

“I don’t think so my son here Jaebum as Jackson said is a husband material so it would be Im” all of a sudden Jaebum’s mom answered back 


That’s how the joyous atmosphere drastically changed into serious one as now Jinyoung’s parents are having a staring contest with Jaebum’s parents. 

“I only have one son” Jinyoung’s father answered back “Jinyoung is the only one that can formally spread our family roots by using Park for their family” 

“As you all know” Jaebum’s mother intervened “Jaebum is our only son and it’s only right that he’ll be able to keep our family and name and pass it to our grandchildren”

“Besides isn’t obvious that our son is the one commanding in the relationship” now Jaebum’s father support his mother

“I don’t think so you’re son only looks dominant in the outside but I’m sure that my son is the one who has the control over your son” Jinyoung’s mother responded. 

The parents are now glaring at each other while Jinyoung and Jaebum both shared an uneasy look on their faces. 

“So son it would be Park right?”

“Tell them it’s Im” 

 


Both of the two set of parents looked at them hopefully and Jaeum and Jinyoung seems to be having a hard time finding their voices to answer the question. 

“Oh just tell you haven’t talked about this yet” Jackson’s statement is lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter