Chapter 2

The Pain of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yerin let out a frustrated sigh once she reached their shared room,though she loved Daesung with her whole heart taking care of him through this was wearing you out mentally and emotionally but she would continue to be there for him.Yerin made sure to be fast while cleaning and tidying up their shared room before walking back into the kitchen and smiling sweetly and the man she loved."How are you feeling today baby?" only getting a quiet hum in responce Yerin changed the subject."Rumor has it that I will be moved to being Big Bang's stylist for the comeback,isn't that exciting?I can't wait to work with you and the other oppas!"She informed him hoping to get a decent responce out of him."Yeah,that's great."He answered pushing his food aside before sighing softly."I'm still tired,I'm going to go lay down."he said while getting up to walk away,but not before Yerin could gently grab his hand."Let's watch a movie together.It's been so long since we have."She asked,searching his eyes for the loving man that she has known her whole life."Alright."He said giving in.

Daesung POV

Daesung gave the tiniest of smiles when he looked into her eyes,there was no hiding the love that she had for him and she was being so supportive of him he just didn't have it in him to turn her down."Alright." Watching a movie with her was the least he could do for her,for putting up with the shell of a man he has become in the time between now and the accident."Let's watch one of your favo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter