Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

Weightlifting fairy Kim Bok Joo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(I never thought that I would ever write a fanfiction of Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo, but the first few episode got me falling in love with Jung Joo-Hyng and Kim Bok Joo. Their innocent behavior and caring support toward each other dream that lead them to fall in love with each other. I fell in love with our swags couple.)

Weightlifting fairy Kim Bok Joo~

Character: Kim Bok Joo
Jung Joon-Hyung

Chapter 1:

Graduating college together, Bok-Joo dad, and uncle met Jeong Hyung mom, dad, Jae-Yi and his soon to be wife A-young. As Bok-Joo and Jeong Hyung take one last walk at the university, Jeong Hyung suggested that when he won a gold medal at Taereung they should get married. Bok-Joo told him he should start training since he wants to win a gold medal and insist that they should run together. After he refuse to run saying it's their graduation, she told him she's not going to marry him which got him running after her and he seal it with a kiss.

A month later, Joon Hyung had a swimming competition to which he had come in second place not able to win the gold medal as he wanted mostly because he wanted to get married to Bok Joo. Disappointed he came out of the dressing room to see her waiting for him with a big smile on her face. Seeing that he said in a low yet disappointed voice "Why are you smiling? I didn't win" she said smiling "You came in second place which is more than good enough, you did your best" he look at how supportive she is toward him even though he didn't win the gold medal.

She came closer and hugged him he rested his head on her shoulder and said, "I really wanted to win, really bad" she asks, "Why? There always next time" he whined "Did you forget why? I'm so disappointed Bok Joon-ah" she smiled remembering why. She said to him "Cheer up, let's go celebrate" he pull out of the hug and look at her like a sad little puppy. He asks, "Celebrated what?" She looks at him knowing he disappointed that he didn't win since he badly wanted to. She said to him cutely "You did your best, I'm proud of you." Hearing that he hugged her again happy to have her since she's so understanding.

As a few months passes, Joon Hyung had a competition again which he finally won a gold medal. He was more than happy not so much about winning it but the fact that Bok Joo has to marry him since he won it. Bok Joo who was waiting for him as he walked toward her smiling. She smiles at him and said "Congrats, you finally won it" he looks at her. As she opened her arms wide for him as he embraced her. She said to him "You did great" he shook his head and said, "You’re going to marry me right?" Hearing that what he's thinking about said "Is that what important at a time like this?" He quickly let go of the hug.

As she looks at him, he starts throwing his temper as he said "Ya why did you think I train so hard? Because of who that I wanted to win that medal so bad? Because you said you would marry me, that why" she smiled at how he behaved as she said "When?" He stares at her she smiled as she said to him "What kind of crappy proposal is this?" Hearing that he said knowing she too much of a girl than he had expected at first. He said to her smiling "I'll do it better, so you have to say yes" she hug him again.

At Bok Chicken, Bok appa invited Joon Hyung team for free chicken and beer to celebrate him winning the gold medal. Bok Joo was helping her father as she asked, "You and Joon Hyung got really close seeing you're throwing him a party plus free chicken and beer" he looks at his daughter as he said lying "Stop saying nonsense what close? Go with the other" she smiled, and she said to her appa "Thanks appa" he smiled at his daughter as he told her to go back to enjoying the party.

Joon Hyung who was busy eating and drinking look at Bok Joo who with her friends laughing. Seeing that he smiles as he looks at her. During the night, Joon Hyung came and sat next to Bok Joo asking for her to spend some time with him instead of the other.

The next day, Bok Joo received a box from Joon Hyung. Seeing that she quickly opens it to find a bunch of little sausage that she liked. She said looking at Nan Hee "What's this?" Nan Hee picked up the sausage and said "It's sausage" Bok Joo picked up the note and read it "Chubs remember we first met because of the sausage" she smiled.

Tae Kwon had let Sun-Ok know about what Joon Hyung was planning on doing tonight. Telling Nan Hee since she couldn't contain their happiness, they both took Bok Joo shopping to get new clothes and get her hair done. Since she should look even more pretty. Bok Joo confuse since they are acting even weirder than usual ask them, but they refuse telling her they should at least do this sometime since they are after all woman to which she quickly falls for.

That evening, Bok Joo had plan with Joon Hyung for dinner at her store. As she was walking, she complains about how Nan Hee and Suk-Ok are both acting strange making her get her hair down and everything. As she reached Bok Chicken, she looks to see light wondering if dad decided to change the themes around. She walked in to see light and a dinner with candle light set out. Seeing that she wonders what was going on still clueless as ever. She called "Appa, uncle" but no one answer her. As she turned to go check into the kitchen, she saw Joon Hyung in front of her.

Seeing him she asks "Joon Hyung where is dad and uncle?" He looks at her, seeing how pretty she looked with her hair down smiled. He said after a second "Ah they went out to get a drink" hearing that she asked "Why? Why would they go out when we have right here?" Looking at her asking question said "They left" she look at him. She said to him "Then why are you still here?" He looks at his clueless girlfriend as he said "Dinner" she looks at him.

Seeing how pretty the place look ask "Did you do all of this? It's so pretty" he looks at her as she played with the light he said in a low voice "Bok Joo-Ah" she turn to look at him. He handed her a bouquet of roses approximately 100 red roses that he once got her but never able to give her before. She looks at him and then at the rose smiling since she's always wanted to receive those. She said happily "It's so pretty" he smiled. She quickly asks "Ya did you do something wrong?" Hearing that he asks "What?" She said looking at him "You did something wrong right? Earlier you give me sausage, then flower plus you did all of this. Why? What did you do??" Hearing that he couldn't believe her.

Wondering why she's is so clueless as ever he said to her "Ya do I have to do something wrong to give you sausage and flower?" She nodded as she said yes. Seeing that he said "Ya give it back, the sausage and the flower. Hand it?" He reached his hand as she quickly said to him "No it's mine already" he smiles at her. As she asks again "But what's going on?" Meaning the light and everything he look at her and said rubbing his head shyly "You said you wanted a romantic proposal" hearing that she stares at him.

Realizing what everything was about look at him. Blinking several times as she looks at him said quickly "I was joking" he look at her knowing even if she didn't want a romantic proposal, he would have still done it. He squints his eyes looking at her asking "Really? I didn't have to do this? Then does that mean you'll marry me?" She stares at him. Innocently looking at him. Looking at her he came closer to her as she still holds the flower. He said to her as sweetly as ever "Kim Bok Joo you'll marry me, right?" She was happy and was about to say yes, but quickly said "No" hearing that his eyes open as he asked quickly "Why?" She puffed her face as she said cutely "Aren't you supposed to kneel down and ask?" Hearing that he stares at her.

He asks looking at her "Didn't you just say you didn't want a romantic proposal?" She said "Well--just I changed my mind now" hearing that he looks at her and smiled knowing exactly how she is. He said to her "Alright I'll kneel then" he was about to when she quickly stops him. Looking at him as he looks at her, he asks "Why?" She said quickly "Ah don't do that. Don't" he ask "Then that's a yes?" She looks sat him and after a second said "I'll marry you. So, don't do that" he was more than happy to hear her say yes even though he knows her answer already he was happy. He quickly touched her lip with his as she looks at him. He smiled as he said happily "You said yes" she look at him as he wrapped his arms around her.

A few days later~

Kim Bok Joo ran into Ji-Soo, the slim guy that was working at her part-time. The one who Joon Hyung dislikes. As happy as they were to see each other, since they haven't since Bok Joo left the job. They went out to eat, as he once promises her to buy her food, but Joon Hyung interrupted. As they were eating, he asks happily "Wow you look pretty with long hair." She blushed as he said "I saw you on TV quite a lot, you’re really strong" she smiles as she ate.

She said to him "That's nothing" he said "Ya how can that be nothing, even I can't lift that much. I'm really envious of you" she blushed again. He asks curious "That's friend of yours that anger boiling in his eyes, he's isn't here that's a surprise" she said to him "Ah Jung Joon Hyung" he said smiling "Be honest you two are dating right? I could tell since that day" she quickly said, "We really weren't back then at that time...but now we are getting married" he said "Wow, I knew it" as they were busy talking and eating.

Joon Hyung was Tae Kwon, Jung Joon Hyung friend came in to use the bathroom as he was running, he stops as he saw Bok Joo talking and laughing with another guy who isn't Joon Hyung. Seeing that he quickly pulled out his phone and called Joon Hyung "Hyung, Bok Joo is with another man, they seem to be really close laughing and eating" hearing that Joon Hyung was furious.

He quickly rushed to the restaurant to see her with another man. Seeing that he quickly came and tell her name "Kim Bok Joo" she quickly turns to see her boyfriend. Seeing him she said "Jung Joon Hyung how did you know I was here?" He said staring with her with anger in his eyes "I know everything you do" she make a cute confused face. Ji-Soo look at him and said happily "Ah, that the guy with the anger boiling in his eyes" Joon Hyung stare at him as he looks at Bok Joo.

As they were walking, she said to him "What with you?" He said mad at her "You get upset when I am around other girls and yet you have the nerve to hang out with guys" she said seeing him jealous "That oppa is--" he didn't even let her finish her sentence he yell "Oppa? What oppa? How long have you known him to call him that?" She stared at him and said, "He is an oppa to me why?" Frustrated he said "Oppa? If you going to call someone oppa call me instead. Don't you dare call other guy oppa again or else I'll kill you" she looks at him.

Seeing him upset because of that she said smiling "Ya don't be mad, I was wrong. From now on I won't call him oppa or hang out with other men. So, don't be mad." She grabs his hand sticking to him begging him to stop being mad. Although he found her cute and wanted to smile since he was mad, but he couldn't help but give in to her since she was being cute.

He pushes her away seeing that she makes a face at him looking at how he is she said, "Fine be mad if you want, I don't care" hearing that he said, "You don't care?" She looks at him. Puffing her face cutely said "Aniyo just--you’re going to be mad anyway" he looks at his girlfriend and said "Ya only because you make me mad. From now on you aren't allowed to look at another man. If you have to just close your eyes and don't look" she smile at him and said "Ya how am I supposed to see?" He smiles and held her hand and said "I'll be your eyes until we die" she smile as he added shyly "Because you're so pretty you’re not allow to be with another man beside me" she was happy he said that she ask "What about appa? Uncle? " he said quickly "Beside from family you’re not allow" she agree and stuck closer to him and they walked.

Bok Joon was at her father shop; her father brought food and tell his daughter to eat a lot as he give Joon Hyung the look. Joon Hyung said happily "Thank you" Bok Joo appa sat down and look at both and turn to Joon Hyung and said "As you know Bok Joon is my beautiful daughter. If you--" Joon Hyung didn't let him finish and said "Yea I know if I ever hurt, her or make her cry you'll kill me I got it" they both look at him. Seeing that he took the word out of her father mouth. Bok Joo appa said "Keep that in mind, since you’re my Bok Joo first love " hearing that both Bok Joo and Joon Hyung stare at him.

Bok Joo father and uncle approve of Jeong Hyung since he makes his daughter happy and since he is a great person who love his daughter a lot. And since they’re about to get married he was more than happy. Bok Joo continue to eat not saying anything as Joon Hyung said "First love? What first--" she quickly put food in and said "Ya stop talking and eat" his eyes widen at her. Her father said "Just eat" as he left them alone. Joon Hyung look at her with a jealous eye he said "First love, my " she said to him "Ya you had a first love too" he said "Yea but your is my brother" she stop eating and said "Ya so what? Did I know he was your brother? Aish stop bringing that up, will you? Doctor Jae-Yi is already married so stop" He look at her.

He said calmly "My first love, I told you already" she asks quickly "How am I? That's didn't count when we were younger " he said to her "Why wouldn't it count? First love is first love" she stares at him. She said to him " First love isn't nothing" he slam his hand down on the table as her eyes widen at him. He said "Ya Kim Bok Joo" she quickly got up and said "Leave" he pulled her back down.

She stares at him as she said "What? Hurry and go " He look at her and said "Chubs" she ignores him as he said cutely "Chubs, my chubs" she look at him and said "Why?" He looks at her innocently and said "I want a hug" she refuse at first but quickly give in since she's loves the warmest of him. He hugs her tighter as he said "I'm not letting go" she hug him tighter.

A few days later~

Bok Joo and Joon Hyung had a fight because Joon Hyung rejected a offer to go to Taiwan for training for a year. She was mad at him for giving that up since she knows how hard he works for it. After overcoming his traumas, he was finally able to make first place to go and he rejected it for no reason whatsoever. She's yelled at him and called him immature for passing up an offer that might come once in a lifetime. She's told him that if it's was her, she would have taken it and go since she's worked hard to even get the chance. Hearing that he got mad since it's a year and she's say it so lightly telling him to go.

He asks mad and upset "What about our wedding? Did you forget we're getting married?" She looks at him not saying anything at all. She said to him "Ours wedding can wait, we got plenty of time for that, but this can't wait" Hearing that she's telling him that their wedding basically isn't important ask "Are you kidding me right now?" Seeing that she's not answering got mad and said "Ya Kim Bok Joo" she said to him "I don't know I'm going" as she left him standing there.

Bok Joo was with Nan-Hee and Sun-Ok drinking taking her frustrations at Joon Hyung for being so immature. Nan-Hee ask "What's happen? Did you fight with Joon Hyung?" She said to them "I don't want to talk about him" she pours more soju and continue to drink. Both looking at her Sun-Ok said "Ya Bok Joo stop." but she didn't listen and continue. Nan-Hee had no choice but to call Joon Hyung to come get her since she won't listen to them.

Joon Hyung who was in his room laying on his bed upset at Bok Joo took out since phone to see if she had called him. Seeing no call or message said out loud "Fine don't call me, don't miss me because I don't either" he lied. He throws his phone on the sofa and lay down thinking about her, missing her since he didn't hear from her all day. Wondering why she would tell him to take the offer when that mean they must separate from each other for so long. He said to himself "She didn't even let me finish telling her that I got an offer right here. That crazy woman really" he covers his face as his phone ring.

He quickly jumped out of bed to pick his phone hoping it was Bok Joo. Seeing that it's was Nan-Hee calling he quickly answer. Hearing that Bok Joo got drunk he quickly rushed out to get her. When he arrived Sun-Ok told him to take her home since she won't listen and to make up. Joon Hyung look at her drunk seeing that he yell "Ya Bok Joo" she look at him and said "You crazy bastard" hearing that he quickly said "Who are you calling crazy just look at yourself. Completely drunk" she stares at him.

He came next to her and look at her. Knowing she drive him crazy said "Why did you drink? And so much?" She looks at him and said "Go away I won't talk to you" he said to her "Should I go and leave you all alone?" She said "Hmm go just go. I won't miss you so go" hearing that he was hurt since she's telling him to go and she's won't miss him. He asks sadly "You won't miss me?" She shook her head and said "Hmm I won't" he look at her hurt. She said with tear in her eyes "So hurry and go" mad that she is telling him to go when he can't leave her. He asks in a sad voice "You won't miss me? Not at all? Not even a little? Huh" she looks at her boyfriend and put both hand on his face as his eyes widen.

She said as tear roll down her face "Do you know how much I love you" hearing that he looks at her. As her head fell on his chest. Hearing those word, he was happy since he knows that she was lying when she said she won't miss him. He said to her "You idiot. Kim Bok Joo you’re a real idiot" he looks at her sleeping. After much struggle to take her back he tucks her in bed. Looking at her sleeping soundly said, "What am I going to do with you?" He lay next to her as he watches her sleep.

In the morning Bok Joo woke up to see Joon Hyung sleeping next to her. Seeing that she looks at him wondering how he got there. She moved the hair from his forehead as he slept. Looking at him she just wanted the best for him even i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter