Naps + Food = Happiness

Cuddly Time with Changmin

You were lying on your bed, bored to death  when your phone made a notification sound. You looked at your phone to find a new text message from your longtime boyfriend, Changmin.

 

To: ~~~~

Hey baby, I'm on my way over to your place now, I'll be there in a few minutes.

From: Changminnie Oppa<3

 

You replied.

To: Changminnie Oppa<3

Ok, oppa, I'm in my bed.

From: ~~~~

 

About five seconds later, you got another text.

To: ~~~~

Ok, I'm on the elevator.

From: Changminnie Oppa<3

 

You didn't text back and just cuddled with the warmth of the covers of your bed. Two minutes later, you heard the door unlocked and you quickly pretended to be asleep. A few minutes later, Changmin walked into your room. He was about to speak when he saw you asleep. You were planning on scaring him, but because of your fatigue and boredom, you quickly fell into a deep sleep. He stood in front of your bed, admiring your beauty. Changmin noticed part of your arm was not covered by your blanket. He leaned towards the bed to see that you were in a deep sleep. He was tired too, so he moved the covers and climbed into your queen sized bed. He pulled the covers over the two of you completely, excluding your heads. Then he wrapped his arms around your waist, feeling the cool temperature of your arms. He pulled you close to his chest, and rested his head on yours, drifting into dreamland.


2 hours later

You felt constricted, and really warm. You opened one of your eyes to find your boyfriend's chest. You found Changmin hugging your waist in a deep sleep. You were too awake to fall back asleep, and you didn't want to wake Changmin up because he was a light sleeper, so you stayed in his arms, snuggling into his chest, taking in his scent. Being so relaxed, you soon feel asleep again.

Another hour later

Changmin woke up to see you cuddling with his warm chest. He smiled, kissed your forehead, and carefully got out of the bed, trying not to wake you up. 

Changmin brought food to cook so he decided to start making the dishes. It was a simple dinner: spaghetti and meat sauce, and grilled shrimp. 

You felt cold and you smelled meat so you woke up, noticing Changmin wasn't by your side in the bed anymore. You slowly got out of bed, stretching and yawning at the same time. You walked out of your room and into the kitchen, where you found Changmin cooking seriously. He didn't know that you walked into the kitchen because of the loud sizzling of the shrimp. You tiptoed over to him and wrapped your arms around his waist from behind him, making him slightly jump. 

"Sorry oppa. What are you cooking?" you asked, grinning sheepishly.

"It's ok. Spaghetti and meat sauce, and grilled shrimp. Did you sleep well?" he questioned, smiling.

"Yes, thanks to you, but you could've just woken me up instead..." you insisted.

"But you looked so tired, and peaceful. Plus I was tired too, so I just slept with you. And your arms were cold, so I kept you warm." he grinned cutely.

"Fine~you win, oppa." you sighed in defeat.

"Anyway, the food's ready, so let's eat, okay?" Changmin announced, bringing the plates to your dining table. You brought forks to the table and handed on e to Changmin as you sat down across from him. 

Changmin poked a shrimp with his fork and peeled the shell off. He held the fork out to you, "Here, baby."  You ate the shrimp and smiled.

"It tastes so good, oppa!" you exclaimed. You fed Changmin as well. You finished eating while talking together.

"Thanks for the food, Minnie oppa~" you said cutely.

"No problem, baby." he replied softly.

"Are you staying over tonight?" you asked.

He just nodded. You watched TV with Changmin for a little bit before you decided to wash up and go to bed. 

You fell asleep in his arms once again, causing sweet drams to occur through your deep slumber.


HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!

This is my first legit oneshot...how is it?

Is it too short? It looked longer in my notebook :P

And I was typing it before, and then I pressed the back button and I had to retype the whole thing :( FMLLL

Read my other fic too!! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/40628/i-love-you-too-kim-myungsoo-infinite-kimmyungsoo-myungsoo 

It stars Kim Myungsoo/L from Infinite (my hubby<3) and You (Kim Yeonjoo)! It's only a drabble series though, but please support it!

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE