fin.

newlyweds
note: sorry it's so short!!! aaa. hope you enjoy this lil drabble

 

Seokjin likes a lot of things. He likes video games and the colour pink. He likes eating until his belly starts to stick out from beneath his shirt and admiring his appearance in well lit bathrooms. He also likes collecting action figures in tens at a time.

But even more so, Seokjin likes snuggling into Namjoon’s chest in the morning and trailing slow kisses down his jaw. He likes staying in bed for longer than he should with his darling and holding the wedding ring on his hand in the sunlight shining down from the window behind the bedframe. And not to mention, the way Namjoon mumbles good morning, pulling Seokjin closer to his frame as he buries his face in his hair.

“Morning,” he grins back, immediately flushing at the action. Smiling was like second nature to him when they were together. And ever since their wedding day, he wouldn’t doubt it becoming his first nature pretty soon.

Namjoon looks at his husband as if he’s the most precious thing on earth (because to him, he was) and he can’t help but wonder what he’d done in the past life to deserve someone like Seokjin. Without hesitation, Namjoon cups his cheeks in his palms and leans in close, their lips soon melting into each other’s.

People often told them that the honeymoon stage was only temporary and that they’d become sick of each other within a year tops. But with the dizzying way Namjoon is pecking every inch of Seokjin’s body, he’s sure that this phase would last until either of them was on their deathbed.

“Until death do us part,” he muses aloud, slightly breathless from their prior kiss.

“How about nothing do us part?” Namjoon chuckles and nuzzles his face into Seokjin’s shoulder; something that makes his heart beat faster than it should have. Namjoon often had that effect on him though.

The rest of the morning is spent by means of countless hours of cuddling and getting lost in each other’s eyes. It’s spent with tangled limbs and lazy love making that makes both of them see stars near the end. Mornings were for perpetual reminders of “I love you” and “I’m so lucky you’re mine.”

Seokjin likes a lot of things, but he thinks he likes Namjoon the most.