Ways To Confess (Xiaohee)

Up10tion Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyuuungggg!!" 

 

Wooseok sighs once he hears the whine of his younger friend, making room on his bed. He tells Jinhoo that he has to leave the phone, making sure to tell the older that he loves him, and then he ends the call.

 

Right as Hwanhee bursts through the door.

 

"Hyung, I need your help." Hwanhee says, not even bothering to greet the older male.

 

"What is it this time Hwan?" 

 

Hwanhee plops down on Wooseok's bed, and groans into the mattress. "I'm so confused hyung."

 

"Dongyeol?" Wooseok asks, though he already knows the answer.

 

"I don't understand him! One moment, we are acting all lovey dovey, and the next, we're like complete strangers! Like, I know that we aren't really dating, but everyone knows we're supposed to be together! We're perfect for each other. But Dongyeol? No, Dongyeol goes around flirting, and . Even when I'm right there! God, why can't Dongyeol just tell me how he really feels?!" Hwanhee rants, face red.

 

"Calm down Hwanhee. You're overreacting. Have you told Dongyeol how you feel? It probably will solve all of this."

 

"It can, but I can't confess first. It's Dongyeol's job to confess first. Didn't Jinhoo hyung confess first?"

 

Wooseok snorts at that. "Please, that coward would have never confessed. I wasn't waiting around for him. If you really love Dongyeol than just tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter