The Little Things (Weiyoul)

Up10tion Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Fluffy fluff stuff ahead, enjoy! (219 word count)

There are many things to love about Yein.

 

For starters, he is the most beautiful (this is mostly Sungjun's opinion, but we will move on) person that one can ever meet. His smile can save lives, and don't even start on his cute Bunny teeth.

 

But those things aren't what Sungjun loves most about his boyfriend.

 

It's the little things Sungjun loves the most.

 

The way Yein always is so kind to everyone, even if he is in a 'bad' mood. And the way Yein always nags like a mother to their younger friends.

 

It's when Sungjun wakes up in the morning to the smell of breakfast cooking. How Yein will make sure to call him at every break.

 

It's how when Sungjun feels stressed, Yein puts his arms around the taller and sings in that angelic voice of his.

 

Sungjun loves how innocent Yein is, even if he isn't as pure as people think (but then again, that was also Sungjun's fault).

 

He loves how Yein will act like a hyper child when he sees something he likes. Sungjun finds it absolutely adorable.

 

He loves that Yein doesn't mind the height difference, and doesn't comment on how awkward and lanky Sungjun is.

 

Yes, there are many things to love about Seon Yein.

 

Andd Sungjun finds himself loving all of them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter