Everything

Just Mine

I wone up the next morning, seeing Myungsoo in a towel. I put the blankets over me, so that I couldn't see him. But, he changed faster than I thought he would. After he finished changing, I forgot that we had school. So I jumped out of the bed and into the shower. Then, I changed and ran outside to find Myungsoo waiting. We got inside and left. 

When we got to school people started to murmur. Myungsoo smirked and walked towards his group of friends . I walked past him and walked to CL. "What's going on with you two?! Rumors have been spreading since yesterday after school" she bumped my arm and smiled. I rolled my eyes and started walking. She kept bothering me about it so I eventually told her what happened last night. She started punching my arm and smiled teasingly. 

"It was probably just last night though, He was probably...... out of it yesterday" I sighed. Even though Myungsoo still kissed me, I didn't think he really wanted to. He probably just felt bad for me or something. 

At lunch, everyone literally glared at me. They looked like they wanted to choke me. I tried hard to ignore them but a group of girls got in my way of walking down the hall. They pushed me calling me names like, boyfriend stealer, , , and . I didn't know what to do, so I let them push me around but then, they pushed me back causing me to fall. CL ran towards me and helped me up. "Are you okay". I nodded and she started to yell at the four girls. 

"Stop it CL....... They're not worth our time, let's go." I said while brushing dirt off my pants. While brushing myself off I noticed a bruise on my arm. Having a bruise on my arm was one thing but having two or three is another. There was a bruise on my arm and two close to my shoulder. I felt pain while walking to my classes. But, I tried not to make it noticeable for CL.

When I got to my classroom, fhe room went silent. I grunted in annoyance and walked to my seat. Myungsoo sat just behind me and stared at me. "What happened to your arm?" He asked. He stood up and grabbed my arm, observing it. I pulled my arm away and ignored it. "Yah" he kicked my chair. I looked up at him, waiting for him to say something but he didn't, so I looked away. Then, he grabbed my wrist and dragged me outside. He walked up to the rooftop and closed the door behind him. 

"What happened to your arm?" He asked again looking angry. "Nothing" I shook my head. He grabbed my arm and looked at it, then back at me. "This is nothing?" He sounded irritated but I didn't want to tell him. I know Myungsoo. When we were little, I got bruises from my parents or from other kids and he would turn insane if he knew what happened. Even if he was a little kid, he treated my parents like he was their age. 

"Myungsoo..... You know I get bruised easily. I was just running through the hallways and bumped into a crowd of people....... and .... fell" I made up a story quick. He still looked mad but let it slide. We walked back to class together without saying a word. Even though there was silence, I could feel Myungsoo's anger. He was sighing and grunting and he kept glaring at me as if I did something wrong. 

During class, Myungsoo was so out of it. He wasn't paying attention to anything and didn't answer the teacher when he was asked a question. Before our last period started, I turned around to talk to him. "Are you okay? I asked. He didn't even say anything to me and walked out of the classroom. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.in frustration. 

After school, I walked around looking for Myungsoo but couldn't find him anywhere. But, Myungsoo couldn't be found anywhere. Instead of looking for him, I waited at the front of the school. I sat on the little bench and saw CL talking to a group friends. Then, she saw me and tan to sit beside me."Why are you alone? Don't you have a boyfriend to be with?" She furrowed her brows at me. I thought about it for awhile and answered, "I'd say we're just friends.... i want to be anything except a couple........ Last night was just a one night thing and it was just a kiss anyways." 

She punched my arm and glared at me, "Don't be those girls Chaekyung ah. Don't be those type that like a guy but are scared to get close". I stared at her with a straight face. "I didn't even say that and you said something so out of subject". She chuckled and shook her head, "Its just that, ever since you're dad made his mistakes , you've never been close to a guy before. Well, Myungsoo was the only guy but other than him, you never dated or flirted again". She was right but she was also wrong. Myungsoo was always my choice, if I ever wanted to date, I wanted him. If I wanted to get married, it was him. But, he left me too. So my trust in guys went downhill.

After a while, Myungsoo walked out of the school with a girl. I sat on the bench, waiting patiently but then Myungsoo looked at me and then looked somewhere else, as if I wasn't even there. He ended his conversation with the girl and walked towards me. Hen, he sat beside me. But I stood up and walked to his car and waited there. "Can we go" I asked. He raised his brows and then folded his arms. "Why are you mad?". I folded my arms and rolled my eyes, "becau-......". I paused. "I just wanna go home and sleep, that's all". 

We went home and I stormed into the house, finding a bunch of guys and girls in the living room. At first, I stood there awkwardly but then I bowed and ran upstairs to find a girl going through Myungsoo's stuff. "What are you doing in here?" She turned in shock and hid a picture behind her back. "Um... I'm Myungsoo's girlfriend." She said. Wow. He has a GIRLFRIEND. Great. I sighed and turned to walk out of the room but Myungsoo walked in and blocked me. "Yah.... What's wrong with you?" He asked. I looked back at his girlfriend. "Your girlfriend's here, oh and you have visitors, so I think Ill be in my own room for now". 

i tried to walk past him but he grabbed my wrist and looked into my eyes. He seems angry but it's like he's forcing himself from saying something or even doing something. "Ji yeon..... Go downstairs." He said to the girl. I've seen her at school but never really paid attention to her. "Let go" I tried pulling away but he pulled me closer to him. "Stop it already. You're acting dumb" he said coldly. It was like he was a totally different person. I slapped him and pulled away. He glared at me and held his hand to his face. "WHY'D YOU DO THAT?" He yelled causing the guys from downstairs to run upstairs. They walked in and held him back while he was trying to come at me. 

But then, The boys got a close look at me and let go of Myungsoo. Myungsok was released from their grasp yet, he didn't hit or yell at me. But he did push my back against the wall. "Get out of my sight...... NOW!" He yelled and walked off. I sighed and fell to my knees. He knew. He knew that I hated cheaters like him. He had a girlfriend and I should have known. I stood up and walked out of the house. I walked to a nearby club. Whenever I was stressed, the club was the answer.  

After I got to the club, I started dancing and somehow, I ended up drinking. Four guys were at my side cheering me to drink as many as shots as I could. I ended hp drinking four soju bottles and a couple of different drinks. Then, I out. I stood up trying to walk straight but I bumped into people. I found my way out but a couple of guys crowded me. I tried running but stupid me, I was too drunk. They grabbed me and touched in places I didn't want to be touched. They tried taking off my clothes but I pushed them away and ran. I bumped into someone and looked up. It was Myungsoo. 

"Why are you so red?" He looked at me. I looked back at the guys and looked at Myungsoo. I ran again hoping to get somewher but Myungsoo stopped me. "Yah..... What-" he got interrupted. "Hey! She's ours! Go find your own" The guys yelled. Myungsoo looked back and then at me. He hid me behind him, "What'd you do to her?". They laughed like idiots and walked closer, "Look..... She's the one that wanted us". "Liars!" I yelled pointing my finger at them like a little kid. "I don't think any girl would want guys like you touching them" He replied while smiling. The guys walked closer attempting to punch Myungsoo but someone blocked the punch. It was Myungsoo's friend, Sungyeol. Myungsoo grabbed my hand and started running. 

I looked back and all of Myungsoo's friends were there. "Woah...... They're so cool" I smiled dumbly. Myungsoo then pulled me so that I would go faster but I kept dragging him back."Yah! ...." he yelled. I laughed and ran to the little park. Then, I sat on the slide and yelled at the top of my lungs. "MYUNGSOO!! YOU IDIOT!". "What" he replied from behind me. I stopped land looked at him weirdly. He sat beside me and tilted his head. "Im sorry....." he said. I smiled and started singing like an idiot. Next thing you know, I just passed out and didn't remember anything the next morning.