01

cohabitation

Kunpimook is making breakfast in the kitchen, the beautiful sunlight shone through the window, filling the entire room with a warm sensation. He's making pancakes for today.

He was dancing, small steps to the left and right, moving his body to whatever he is humming to, all the while mixing all the ingredients for his pancakes.

 

Hearing all the noises in the kitchen, Jackson who was sleeping soundly minutes ago, has woken up.
He blinks, close his eyes, and blink again trying to adjust to the light. He sit up, drag his feet off the bed, and rub his
knuckles onto his eyes slowly. He proceeds to stretch his arms above and yawn. He tries his best not to fall back asleep,
and made his way to where Kunpimook was.

 

He sat down on one of stool in front of the counter where Kunpimook has set up plates and utensils for eating,
and he watches Kunpimook's back, the younger flipping pancakes on the pan.
Jackson thinks he could do this all day. Could never get tired of the things Kunpimook does.
He loves all the things that Kunpimook does, down to the silliest things.
Kunpimook is still not aware of Jackson's presence in the room, still humming and dancing along.
He's wearing Jackson's black hoodie, which might be a little big on his body, but it hung nicely on him.
Jackson likes it, of course. He thought, it looks better on Kunpimook than it does on him.

 

When the younger was done and was about to plate the pancakes, he turned around to
find that Jackson staring at him with a fond smile plastered on his face, which turned into
a smirk after seeing Kunpimook's face flushed red.

 

He says, "Hey, is breakfast ready?"

 

And Kunpimook turned a shade redder— if it was possible, since he was already so red before. He placed the pancakes he made
on Jackson's plate, and then on his plate. "Were you watching this whole time?" He hands Jackson a bottle of maple syrup.

 

Jackson chuckles, grabbing the bottle from Kunpimook. "Yeah, i was. Come here, let's eat before it gets cold."

 

Kunpimook smiles, "Doesn't this hoodie looks good on me?" He says, before seating himself down on the empty stool beside Jackson's.

 

"Yeah, it does. You look good wearing that." Jackson replies as he shoves a mouthful of pancakes in his mouth.

 

And in an instant, the best part of Kunpimook's morning, has become the best part of his day.







so... that was jackbam having breakfast together in the morning and i know this is pretty short, but i hope y'all enjoyed it :-))
i'm gonna write more of domestic!jackbam, so expect more chapters of them being so lovey-dovey with each other!!!
also, i think i'm starting to get into monsta x.... help....