Chapter 1

Diabetic Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Diabetic love

 

Chapter 1

If it comes to make appointment with my Dad, im always late.

Like seriously, he said we'll meet at 2 pm. Now is 1.45pm and he already there, start to give me “i dont have much time, Haneul” so here I am, running my last breath from the parking lot to Rubrica café in Cheongdam-Dong.

I wave to my Dad and give him hug. “Appa, Why you always so early?”

“You know me Haneul, so the question is why you always late”

I pout cutely and he smiled.

“So cut the crap, I…”

“You don’t have much time.. Your favorite line. And yes I know you so well. So I’m in Seoul for 6 months old now and I for my café opening I need to make a promotion, so I need to ask your favor since you are so famous in entertainment industry. Appa, please recommend me the best photographer for my café not that pro but pro enough for my budget” I smile sheepishly. 

He smiled same time with the waitress come with our food. “Eat first my daughter, I’ll give you the contact later” he said. Then we eat.

Bidding goodbye to my Dad, he said that he already sends me the contact of the photographer, a very recommended and hardworking that will fit in my budget. But Dad told me not to tell the photographer that I’m his daughter. Dad doesn’t wants this guy to feel burden and stuff.

I look at my phone to call the photographer. “Min YoonGi ? Isn’t he an idol?”

 

 

Lame first chap. will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter