IS THIS ALL MY FAULT?,MIANAE...

DRUNK OR DIE? WHAT I SHOULD CHOOSE?

LJOE POV

What have i done?.I'm so cruel toward him,i love him but why i do this?,is it i'm stupid...

I want chanhee know that i always looked at him from far away,i do that all because i think that can be my heal for miss him much,i miss to spend my time with him,to date with him,to laugh with him and to be beside him when he have problem.I feel so bad when i saw him right now,i cant feel my sin that i have done towards him,i change him to be like that.

One day,i think to approach him but when i think what have i do toward him i cant.I cant face him because i dont want to looked at his sad face and pity,i cant feel how his feel.So i just decided to look him secretly.

One night,in this freezy night,i sat far away from him,i look what his do.Suddenly,a loud of music shocked me from imagine.I looked back at him but he missing from his seat,i stood up from my sat and search for him.After a couple of minute,i feel so tired looking for him,sudden i think i saw him.He dance at the floor like a crazy drunken guy,he dance without think about people around him,sudden a black jacket guy push him.He fell down and his kneel is broken.I feel pity looking at him,so without think twice,i approach him but when i want to approach,suddenly a guy who is wearing long blue coat approach him and take him in bridal style.A guy just look at me and past me like nobody.I feel so weird and confuse.'is he a new chanhee boyfriend.'tell myself.I dont trust all of that,i think chanhee dont know to who is the guy,so i decided to follow them from behind.When i out from the club,i saw the guy bring chanhee in his car,i follow them at behind.When they reached their destination,a guy stop his car.He opened his door and go to the side,chanhee place.He take chanhee in bridal style,he bring chanhee in his aparment house.Suddenly,i feel so jealousy when saw chanhee with a guy,i think i'm not good like that guy.But one of question that i think i cant answer and i want to ask chanhee all the question in my mind right now.And i want chanhee know that i still love him and i want to take him away from that mystery guy.I will...