Final.

Tour to Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was all Jongin’s fault.

Stupid Jongin and his stupid crush.

Thanks to Jongin and his crush on the student council president, Junmyeon, Sehun was stuck spending most of his free time in a stuffy classroom doing things for a school he didn’t even care that much for.

“I still can’t believe I let you talk me into this,” he sulked, crossing his arms like an angry child.

“Oh come on, it’s been like two weeks already. When are you going to stop being mad?” Sehun rolled his eyes. How could he not be at least a little mad?

It was their junior year of high school and he wanted to have fun; not be in a club with a bunch of preppy weirdos.

He recalled how shocked he was when Jongin had told about his crush on Junmyeon, not that Junmyeon wasn’t good looking or anything, he just didn’t expect him to be Jongin’s type.

Junmyeon’s just very...conservative. He reminded Sehun of an embarrassing dad, especially with his lame jokes, but Jongin always thought they were cute.

When they had came back to school from their summer vacation, Jongin had the idea to join student council to be with his crush. Of course Sehun quickly shot down his idea given he wasn’t exactly a fan of the people at their school and wanted to be involved with them as little as possible, something he couldn't do as a member of the council.

But Jongin signed them both up anyway and since Jongin was his childhood best friend, Sehun had no choice but to give in and join with him, so yes of course he was still bitter about it.

 

“You better ing get with Junmyeon, I’m not doing all this for nothing.”

 

                             •••

 

 

 

Sehun was dying.

 

Not literally, but his second-to-last period Monday class didn’t have air conditioning, Sehun felt like he would soon become a puddle.

 

Too hot to focus, he stared out the window, waiting for the shrill ring of the bell to dismiss him.

 

He couldn't wait to go home, get out of his sweaty clothes, and take a proper shower ; he couldn’t believe his gym teacher still made them run in this heat.

Fortunately, the bell rang soon after but, just as Sehun was about to make a break for the exit, he felt a heavy hand land on his shoulder and push him back down in his seat.

When he looked up, he was greeted with a smiling Chanyeol, another member of the student council, who obviously couldn't read the annoyed expression the younger wore on his face.

“Hey Sehun, I need you to give a tour to a new student.” He rolled his eyes and groaned, a new student tour? At the end of the day?

“Seriously? Who comes to school this late? Why didn’t they come tomorrow morning, there’s only one period left.”

Chanyeol shrugged, “His mom said they were busy all day with paperwork and they wanted him to get a look at the school so he wouldn’t feel lost tomorrow.”

“Why do I have to do it?” the younger whined, “Junmyeon hyung usually does it, he’s the president.”

“He’s out making announcements in classes about spirit week and everyone else is busy making posters. You’re not doing anything so…”

Chanyeol looked at him expectantly, hoping Sehun would fill in the missing blanks himself.

Sehun sighed as he reluctantly got up from his chair.

“Fine.”

“The new kid’s a junior. He’s in the engineering program,” the other informed him.

“Great,” Sehun sarcastically said, “he’s probably some lame nerd.”

“Just because he’s smart doesn’t mean he’s a nerd, Sehun,” Chanyeol chuckled, shaking his head at the younger.

“Whatever,” he mumbled before heading out the door and walked to the front office.

 

When he arrived he knocked twice before entering the principal's office to find her deeply engaged in conversation with another student, who Sehun assumed was the transfer. Sehun closed the door loudly to alert both of their presence, and while Mrs. Choi looked up and smiled at Sehun in acknowledgement, the transfer kept his head facing forward.

“Ah there he is,” Mrs. Choi said, “This is Oh Sehun, he’s on the student council. He’ll be giving you your tour today. I apologize the student council president couldn’t be here, he’s busy at the moment.”

“That’s okay,” the new student chuckled.

“Sehun, this is Byun Baekhyun. Why don't you greet him?”

 

Baekhyun stood up and faced him, and Sehun felt his jaw go slack as he took in the student.

 

Whatever Sehun was expecting the new student to look like, he didn't know, but he wasn't expecting them to be so…attractive. Baekhyun was shorter than him by a few inches, the perfect height for Sehun to rest his chin on the other’s head.

 

He had light brown hair that framed his face perfectly; it looked so soft, all Sehun wanted to do was run his fingers through it. His droopy eyes, button nose, and cute pink lips were so painfully adorable, he almost forgot that Mrs. Choi was there until she called out his name.

“Sehun?”

He cleared his throat before snapping out of his daze, and he dragged his eyes away from Baekhyun to focus on Mrs. Choi.

“Yes?”

“You’ll show him around the school and to all his classes right?”

He glanced down at the other, who smiled sweetly at him. Sehun swallowed hard before turning back to their principal.

“Right.”

“Well then I’ll leave you guys to it. Come to the office anytime if you have any questions. Again, welcome to our school Baekhyun,” she said before glancing down at papers scattered all over her desk.

Sehun opened the door and offered to let Baekhyun out first, and took a second to breathe before to turned around to face the shorter.

“So uhm- Hi,” Sehun spoke.

Way to sound cool and collected, .

“Hi,” Baekhyun lightly chuckled.

Sehun hoped his cheeks weren't heating up because he found the transfer's chuckle beautiful.

“Right so, can I see your schedule? So I can- you know- show you to your class and all.”

Sehun mentally slapped himself in the face for being so nervous.

 

Get a hold of yourself Oh Sehun.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter