Chapter 4: "Kim Seol Mi, You Sure Are Something Else"

Passionately In Love

| @ YG Training Building|

 

__________Bobby POV_________

Awkward silence filled the air between us after our loud outburst. A few seconds later Ji Woon hyung's phone went off.

"Seol Mi ssi I have to take this. You already know your way back to your practice room right? I'll see you later ok? Bye everyone." Hyung said then turned around and walk out of our practice room.

More silence. No one said a word. We all just stared at each other, not knowing what to say.

 

"Annyeong Seol Mi ssi. I'm Team B's leader, B.I. The one with the black gauge earrings over there is Junhoe, this is our maknae Donghyuk, the oldest one in our team is Jinhwan hyung, the one that's applying lip balm is Yunhyeong, and he's Bobby."

 

"Ah...nice to meet you all. I hope we could become great friends in the future." Seol Mi replied back. All the guys started smiling like a bunch of idiots. I rolled my eyes at them. I watched her in silence, studying her every movement. It's amazing how fate works. Out of all the people that could've came through these doors, it happened to be her.

 

"So Seol Mi ssi, how old are you?" I heard Jinhwan hyung asked her.

"I'm 18 years old and was born on November 5th."

"I'm 20 years old so that means I'm your oppa, hehe" Jinhwan hyung said chuckling to himself.

 

"Hahaha, I suppose you are oppa." She let out a sweet joyful laugh. I swear my heart skipped a beat. She looked so stunning, just like the first time I met her. What is this feeling? What's more shocking was that she actually called Jinhwan hyung 'oppa.' The rest of the guys stared at her wide eyes as hyung sat there smiling proudly.

 

"So you're the same age as me but I'm older by a week so I'm also an oppa." B.I mischievously said.

"Me too me too! I'm also older than you, so you should call me oppa too!" Yunhyeong hyung exclaim a little too excited.

"Ne oppa." She smile at them making my heart skip another beat.

 

B.I and Yunhyeong hyung high-five each other while Donghyuk and Junhoe frowned.

"From the looks on both of your faces, I guess I am older than you guys right?"

The two youngest nodded their head and pouted sadly making me want to barf.

"So Seol Mi, you just recently became a trainee? How do you feel about it so far?" Jinhwan hyung asked.

 

"Ne oppa. Today is my first day training, so I am a bit nervous. It's a bit overwhelming to be honest. I'm not sure how it's going to be like, but I wish to do my best and learn a lot from everyone."

"Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it soon. Seol Mi hwaiting~!" Yunhyeong hyung encouraged her. What is with the pep talk? She didn't even pay any attention to me. What the heck. The whole time I've been standing here, none of them even paid any attention to me. Growing agitated from the lack of attention I was receiving, I decided to speak up.

 

"Yah. We should really get back to practice before we get in trouble with sajangnim." I said sounding a bit too overly annoyed than I originally plan to sound. Geez Kim Jiwon, what's with the sudden attitude?

"I think I should get back to practice as well. It was nice meeting you guys. I'll see you guys again soon, I hope. Bye~ " She did a 90 degree angle bow, smile her gorgeous smile, wave at us one last time before heading out the door. Once again the guys all stood there looking dumber than ever. I turned around and jolted out the doors after her. Chasing after her small figure, I yelled out to get her attention.

 

"Seol Mi!"

She stopped in her tracks and turned around. Her hair was flowing down on her shoulders effortlessly as her stare pierce right through my thumping heart. I grew nervous and unsure of what to say or do. I admit, I probably look just as dumb as the rest of the guys were earlier. Swallowing the pool of saliva that has been filling up in my mouth the moment she turned around, I finally built the courage to speak up.

 

"Uh... Annyeong Seol Mi ssi... um... I- uh..Joenuen Bobby imnida..." I stuttered. God damn it, I stuttered. Why am I so nervous? Get a grip Kim Jiwon, you pabo. She smiles and gave me a bow.

"Ah ye...You're a member in TeamB."

"Ah... I wasn't sure if you knew me since I didn't speak much earlier."

 

"B.I oppa introduced you all, so of course I knew." My heart is beating faster and I could feel my sweat building up. So she did notice me. I smile cheerfully to the thought of that forgetting that she was still standing in front of me.

"What brings you out here?" Her question caught me off guard. I started to stutter again. Damn my emotions.

 

"I- uh..I.. Oh! I wanted to give you this." I pulled out her Pandora bracelet from my pocket and held it in front of her. Her eyes opened wide as she stare at it in disbelief. Then her brows started to scrunch together and an imaginary cloud of dark aura surrounded us. The atmosphere was so intense, it's almost as if we went back in time and I was the rude girl she had to deal with on the plane. Uh oh.

 

"...How did you get this...?" She said slowly.

"Uhh..I..I got it on the plane to Seoul. You-you sat behind me." Good gracious... The inner manliness in me just got stripped bare all because of one girl I met on the plane.

"You...Did you stole that from me?" She glared up at me. Taken back by her sudden accusation, I stood there dumbfounded.

"Mwo?! A-ani! Yah... I wouldn't do that!" I defended myself feeling offended.

 

"Then how did I end up waking up with my bracelet that I wore everyday for years suddenly just went missing?! And did you just dropped honorifics with me?!"  She exclaim furiously. Letting out a sigh, she mutter something in English underneath her breath. "And I thought you were cute looking only to find out you're low-key a thief..." Wow. She thought I was cute looking. I don't know if I should be feeling hurt because I was wrongfully accused or happy because she thought I was cute before thinking I was a thief. I continue to stand there looking at her speechless. She reached out and snatched the bracelet out of my hand, give me one last deadly glare before turning around, and walking back to her practice room.

 

"Yo Bobby! Come on! We need to get back to practice!" I heard B.I yelled out behind me in his leader voice. I stare one last time  towards the direction she was in before retrieving back to my practice room. Hours passed by as we continued to practice. I kept replaying what happened earlier on in my head, I was completely out of focus during our practice. I felt sorry for the rest of the members when we had to continuously redo the routine over and over again every time I messed up.

 

"YAH! KIM JIWON! What is going on with you!? You rarely ever mess up during practice, why are you messing up so much today?!" B.I yelled as he threw his snapback onto the floor. All the other members slumped down onto the floor trying to catch their breath as they stare at me with questioning eyes.

 

"My bad guys...I'm just really out of my zone right now and I don't even understand why..." I said feeling apologetic. I wiped the sweat off my forehead and took a huge gulp of water. Why am I losing it today? What have gotten into me? Another flashback of earlier event flashes in my head, and I grew agitated. I was feeling riled up with anger inside of me. I didn't like that she thought I was a lying thief. I don't like to be doubted. My intentions were good, and I don't like being told otherwise.

 

My slam my water bottle down onto the table and storm out of the room without saying a word.

"Hyung! Eo-di ga?!" I heard Donghyuk called out after me. I ignored it and just bolted straight  to the end of the hallway. Bursting through the door, I spotted her standing with her back facing me as she was speaking to Ji Woon hyung. I started marching over to her and grab her by her wrist. I felt her body tensed up from the sudden surprise before snapping her head to the side to meet eye contact with me.

 

"Mianhae hyung, I need to speak with her in private." I casually said before I pulled her alongside out of the practice room. I felt her tugging and pulling back, trying to escape  from my grasp I suppose, and I grew more annoyed.

"Let me go! Where are you taking me?! Let me go!!" She screams. I stopped almost immediately and quickly turned around to face her. Mustering up all the courage and anger in me, I spoke up while staring at her in the eye.

 

"I'm not a thief, I picked up your bracelet off the ground when you dropped it. So instead of accusing me of stealing your beloved treasure, you should be thanking me instead. Yes I dropped honorifics with you because I'm older than you so you should also call me 'Oppa'. By the way, you do know that it's rude to talk about someone in a different language thinking they wouldn't understand it, but then there's me where I understand English fluently so thanks for calling me cute." I said to her in English  and then smiled at her cockily. Her eyes bulge out in surprise.  Ha! Gotcha now.

 

"Well I uh- I didn't know...I-uh.." I stare at her in amuse while waiting on her to finish processing her thoughts together. "You know it's also rude to pick up something off the ground and knowing who it belongs to yet still decided not to return it during that moment but pocket it instead?" She retorted. Now she's the one that's looking smug. What the actual .

I inched closer towards her as she slowly back away until her back met the wall. I ended up trapping her in between my arms. I could tell she's feeling nervous and it's only building up my courage even more.

 

"Ya-yah! Mwuh-ya  yi-gae?  What do you think you're doing?!" She asked glaring at me.

"Well did you know that it's also rude not to be thankful towards someone who gave up being warm just to make sure you were warm when you sleeping? Also it's rude to keep someone's else jacket while knowing that it didn't belong to you. Regarding the bracelet, I did want to wake you up to give it back to you but then I was told to go back to my seat before I was able to do so and I couldn't find you after we landed in Seoul because you just vanished in thin air." I took a deep breath before I continue on.

 

"So tell me why I was stuck thinking about you the whole night?" I said softly as I looked into her eyes. We stood there staring at each other for what felt like forever. No one said a word. No one moved an inch. We continue to just stare deep into each other eyes. God she's so beautiful. I broke off our eye contact and my eyes started lingering its' way down to her lips. Her luscious pink soft looking lips.

 

"Ack! URGH!" I yelled out in pain as I felt a sharp pain on my lower leg. She wounded me for her escape. She actually really kicked me in my shin. Why is this girl so God damn violent?! I held onto my left leg as I hopped around trying to keep my balance looking like an idiot. She turned around and walked back to her practice room without saying a single word of apology. Women and their pride.

"YAH! What the hell! Are you just going to walk away without a single sorry?! YAH! You know what, I want my jacket back!" Good gracious, this girl is no angel.

 

"Kim Seol Mi, you sure are something else..." I mutter under my breath.

 

_________End of Bobby POV_________

--------------------------------------

Korean Phrases:

 Eo-di ga- Where are you going

 

______________________________________

HI MY LOVELIES!!!!!! OMG I am finally back! I'm so sorry I was so late in posting a new chapter, I had a lot of stuff going on recently, it just got so overwhelming. But I will for sure continue to post more chapters regularly, so please continue to support me and give me feedbacks in the comment section:) I am currently working on the next chapter so stay tune for the new post!

                                                                         -iKONBobbyLover