Happy New Year

83 Line - Happy New Year

Leeteuk sitting quietly in the passenger seat as he rested his head on the window. He looked outside the window, gazed at the lights that adorn the streets of Seoul that night. On his side, his manager hyung drove the car, going back to Leeteuk's apartment. It is a New Year Eve. The last day in 2016, and of course he spent the night with working. Well, he likes to work, maybe even reaching the stage of a workaholic. However, he needs the job, in addition to the necessities of life as an idol, as well as to pay off debts left by his father.  But maybe the real reason he always working so hard was just for to occupy himself. Because if he didn't do anything and had time to idle, he would start to feel lonely, and when that happened, he could feel frustrated and even depressed.

Sometimes he wondered whether he was doing the right thing? Maybe what everyone said was true, he needs someone on his life? A girlfriend? Should he put "getting a girlfriend" on his list of New Year resolution? Leeteuk sighed. He won't have time for that girl, and it will just end up like his previous relationship. Molla~ Just let the time to answered that.

He took his phone from his pocket and took a picture of the scenery outside the window and decide to upload it to his SNS, while greeting his followers with a New Year greetings and also write some little hope for the next year. He also had time to check s SNS, Shindong, who had just discharge from the army, post a picture of him with his new dyed hair and a should be cute pout. Leeteuk chuckled when he saw that picture. He was really happy, his dongsaeng start to come back from the army one by one. He couldn't wait to become one again under Super Junior and had an activity together again. Then he also saw Yesung's. He posts a picture which said "HAPPY NEW YEAR", which is a rare thing that one of his AB dongsaeng didn't summon his skill on taking a selca.

Last, he saw his one and only chingu's SNS, Heechul. Heechul posts a photo of him holding a glass that reads "Super Junior Loves You", which triggered a lot of comments and likes from netizen. That picture makes Leeteuk smiled softly to himself. No matter how cold, and indifferent Heechul looks from the outside, deep down, Leeteuk knew that actually the diva really cares about their dongsaeng and Super Junior. However, the smile on Leeteuk's face faltered a little when he saw Heechul's tagged on that picture. Heechul tagged the other member including himself and Leeteuk's name on the word Super Junior. But then there was no Kangin and Sungmin's name over there. It seems Heechul still upset and disappointed toward those two. Leeteuk couldn't blame him though, he felt the same. He still remembers clearly how hurt he was when he knew about Kangin's second DUI incident, that was really shocking him and it was a hard time for him. How broken and angry he was that day until he ends up sobbing and wailing on Heechul's arms. He also still remembers the anger on Heechul's eyes that night. He still remembers how gloomy Heechul at Super Camp Macau. He still could feel Heechul's grip on his wrist during Heechul's last mention. One small gesture Heechul always does when he tried to comfort Leeteuk in public. About his other dongsaeng who was now a married man. He never angry from the start, maybe it was just not the right time. And at that time, Sungmin's decision felt so selfish. It was complicated and chaos that time, but Leeteuk could understand, Sungmin just a man who fall in love and want to have a happy family with a woman he loves. Well, it was a long time ago, Sungmin already apologized too, Leeteuk also wholeheartedly wishing a happiness for his dongsaeng. He already passes over it. So does how he feel towards Kangin. He also tried to persuade Heechul to forget and forgive.

"I never angry towards Sungmin, Teukie. Like what you said, he just a man who fell in love, and I would never blame and hate someone especially my own dongsaeng, who just want to marry. Really, I'm happy and sincerely give my blessing to him. About Kangin, I disappointed at him. That's all, I couldn't even say anything anymore about him. I have no more words. But that's not the problem Jungsoo-ah. Both of them make you cried, both of them hurt your feeling. That's the main reason I can't forgive them. Maybe one day, but I don't know."

That's what Heechul's answer. The answer that makes him feel very loved and cherished by Heechul. But also make him confused and guilty. He decided to stop thinking about it. However, Heechul promised him, despite all of that, he would never bitter towards them. Heechul would still love them, they still Super Junior member, and they will always be. They also still his dongsaeng, and Heechul will always care for them.

Suddenly his phone vibrated and stopped Leeteuk's train of thought.

Incoming Call - SJ Heechul

Leeteuk chuckled and wondering, how could he call him when he just thinking about him, as if Heechul could sense his worry.

"Yes, Heenim?" He answered the phone.

"Teukieee~ Where are you? I'm at your apartment, but you aren't here."  Leeteuk laughed at Heechul's whining tone. "Yah! Don't laugh!! Where are you Jungsoo-yah?" Leeteuk sure Heechul must be sulking now.

"I'm sorry.. But what are you doing at my apartment? I'm on my way home from schedule Chullie ah.."

"I missed you, you Pabo!! Geez..I can't believe you still working at New Year Eve"

"And you aren't? I know you also have a schedule today"

"But I already finish them this evening Teukie." Heechul retort. "Just come back home soon!! I'm bored~ Let's have a drink together!"

"Alright alright.. I will go home soon, don't you dare ruin my house"

"No promise. Your fault for make the Great Kim Heechul waiting for you!"

"You should tell me first Chullie-ah.."

"Why? It's called a surprise visit Teukie!! Wait-You said you are on the way, are you driving? Am I bothering you?"

"No.. I'm not driving, I'm with manager hyung.."

"That's good.. But poor manager hyung, he ends up working on a New Year Eve just because of you~" Heechul laughed and teased Leeteuk.

"He isn't.." Leeteuk pout."It's not like I forcing him or anything like that.."

"I'm just kidding!! Said my greeting to manager hyung, said Happy New Year to him! Hurry.." Leeteuk rolled his eyes, but still passed Heechul's greeting to his manager. His manager laughed with him and said the same to Heechul.

"I already said it. And Happy New year for you too Heenim. New hope.. New joy.. New life.. " He hesitates for a moment. Heechul also didn't try to cut Leeteuk's word, he respects his hyung too much and he knew when his only hyung was in a serious mood. "And.." Leeteuk breathes in. "Please stay with me for another year, Heechul-ah."

"You know you don't need to wish for that one Jungsoo.. I will and always be with you. Just stay strong for us, for SuJu's comeback this year, for ELF and I will always be there for you. I will always be your anchor to prevent you to not sink, I will be your pillar for you so you can lean on me. I love you Jungsoo.."

"Thank you.." Leeteuk whispered. He surprised a little when he felt a tear drop from his eyes, he hurriedly wipes it. He didn't even realize if he cried when listening to Heechul's words. "I love you too Heechulie.."

"I know.. Just make sure to always treat me better!!" They both laughed together, Leeteuk felt so thankful, Heechul always knows how to break the heavy mood. "Ah, you make me feel so mellow, just come home soon. I was serious when I said I miss you.."

"Okay.. It seems I almost there.. I will see you home."

"Good I will wait for you. See you Jungsoo"

"Yes.. See you"

Leeteuk ends his phone and smiled softly. He felt happy and warm.

"I feel like I listening to a conversation between a lover." His manager said not so long after Leeteuk end his phone. "Something intimate and private that I shouldn't hear."

Leeteuk chuckled. "It's just Heenim, Hyung"

His manager shrug. "I know it was Heechul, but still.." He glanced at Leeteuk and then go back to look on the road. "Well... It's good to see you two in a good term. In my opinion, you need him as much as he needs you."

"I do. And I always feel so grateful towards him." Leeteuk let out a content and happy sigh and gazing outside. His manager didn't say anything anymore.

Maybe he didn't need to re-organize his resolution list for this year. He didn't need a girlfriend. He already had Heechul in his life, and Heechul is more than enough for him. Heechul is more precious than any other person. Besides, he wasn't sure he could love anyone, more than he loved Heechul.



Thank you for reading, love me and leave some comment please, kekeke X3