The Dare o.o

Truth Or Dare?

 

kiss the person at the opposite of her, and since CL was sitting in front of her and was the ONLY person playing the game with her. She knew who she had to kiss. CL. 
--------------------------------------
"Wow does CL not want to kiss me that bad that she would puke over it?"
 
Back in the toilet...
 
"WHY?! WHY THAT NUMBER?! WHY PLAY THIS GAME?!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CL took sometime for herself to relax. She took off her glasses that she wore for the performance and learned her back agaisnt the bathroom door. Many questions were running through her head. Silence broke throughout the bathroom as she started to whisper to herself.
------------------------------------------------------------
"I do want to kiss her but...I don't think I could. I mean..dreams are dreams and this is...real...."
 
-knock knock knock-
 
"CL ah...could you come out of there?"
"........."
--------------------------------------------
'Click' goes the door as CL unlocks the door to the bathroom revealing her confused self to Dara.
 
Dara puts her hands on CL's shoulder.
------------------------------------------------------------
"CL roo...you know we could just skip this dare right?........If you don't want to we could-"
"It's fine...it's a dare after all and the baddest female could handle any challenge unnie!"
 
*I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I'M GOING TO KISS MY CL ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Wait..I have to confirm if she really wants to kiss me.
**Yah! WHAT. AM. I. SAYING?!....Well...what's said is said I can't take back the words that already came out now can I?
 
"But-"
"Unnie...I said it's fine."
 
**What. Have. I. Done.....AGAIN?
*CHA-CHING! I'M GOING TO KISS HERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
**Well for now I just hope I dont end up fainting in the middle of the kiss. She might freak out and think it's weird and stuff!
 
"So..."
"Your room?"
"Haha why are you afraid to do it here?"
"Windows...."
"Ah...right...nice going."
"My room it is then!"
 
**Wow how come unnie is so calm about this? Hmm...I guess she thinks this is just a friendly kiss on the lips nothing more than that...Well I guess it's normal for girls to kiss each other and think of it as nothing in other countries is it...?"
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Dara then quickly grabbed CL's hand and led her into her room. Both of them were sitting on Dara's bed. Dara was so eager to kiss CL while Cl was feeling the opposite.
 
Funny isn't it?
----------------------------------
Hey does this chap seem long or short .-.?