Girlfriend

Girlfriend

She isn't him, but she is the  closer that I would ever be to have him, to be loved, to feel him. 

They are so alike, but even then, she can't make my heart run wild, butterflies dye from the start. I haven't any emotion to express, anything to say or show to her. My eyes are black when I'm looking at her, there is not hot blood trying to scape. There is nothing but a pathetically sympathy. 

When she is talking, is his voice the one that reach my ear, are his words the ones that warm my life. When she holds my hand, is his touch what I'm feeling, is his skin over mine, cold and hot and rough. Is the way he laugh, cracking his eyes, with all he has, like a shooting star. When  she smiles at me I can  only see his lips curling up, his eyes shinning, singing only for me, his endlessly charm embracing me, possessing my mind, erasing anything that is not him. 

He is my magnet, because everywhere I go I can only think of him, of that boy who would never been mine, not like that girl I'm holding in my arms. 

I call her my girlfriend but it's only a pretense, a fake act that I display for them, for him, for my own sake. She should know it, that I'm just trying to forget, to feel like myself again, that she is my new default, my last change to success, my last opportunity to give up loving him and start loving her instead the way I always have loved Seungri.