Final

Three is better than Two

Nayeon woke up from the sunlight hitting her face. She scrunch her nose and squeeze her eyes in annoyance. She slowly opened her eyes and the tried to adjust her blurry vision. Nayeon rubbed her eyes to take away the blurriness. She yowns and switched her position on her other side.

 

There she sees a sleeping girl with a short hair next to her. She stared at her and smiled.

Wait! Isn’t this my long time crush, Yoo Jeongyeon? She thought

 

She observed jeongyeon’s whole face, starting from her eyebrows, to her closed eyes, her long eyelashes, her perfectly shaped nose, to her kissable lips. Nayeon unconsciously her lips. She’s really beautiful and handsome at the same time.

 

She leaned slowly to the other girl trying to plant a kiss on her lips, as she place her lips on jeongyeon’s, her heart automatically beats rapidly, excitement has filled her stomach.

 

And then the pair of lips she’s kissing moved her lips and kissed nayeon deeper from earlier. It lasted for almost three seconds, they broke the kiss and jeongyeon smiled without opening her eyes within seconds. jeongyeon opened her eyes finally.

Nayeon smiled showing her eye smile and bunny teeth.

 

Jeongyeon was the first one to talk.

“Good morning baby”

 

Nayeon giggled at jeongyeon’s morning greeting and got flattered.

 

“good morning too big baby”

They both leaned again for a kiss again, but just before their lips touch once more. Someone had jump in the bed, they felt a weigh.

 

“what about me? I’m your baby!” 4 years old little girl pouted at them.

 

“of course you are my only baby chaeyoung, come here to mommy” nayeon gestured chaeyoung to come and hug her.

 

Chaeyoung immediately crawled to her and hugged her mommy. Nayeon showered her with a lot of kisses.

 

“You spoiled your kid, nayeon”

 

“FYI yoo jeongyeon, it’s your kid also”

 

“is it really mine?” jeongyeon gave her a suspicious look

 

“yah! Don’t joke like that! Of course it’s yours!” nayeon hit her shoulder.

 

“appa is suspicious because I, pretty, she, ugly” the little girl stuck her tongue to her appa and hugged nayeon closer. The mom giggled.

 

“eyyy this kid! Did you hear what she said?? You’re gonna be grounded from your ipad, young lady”

Chaeyoung panicked and quickly let go of nayeon and hugged jeongyeon’s head instead.

“appa so pretty, appa so handsome, appa so cute, appa so kind, appa no no ground me, right appa?” the 4 years old kid said it continuously with some lost  words.

Jeongyeon laughed at her kid and grabbed her for a hug and kissed her.

 

“appppppppppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaa” chaeyoung whines

 

 Nayon only watched the two people she loves the most with a never fading smile on her face

 

 

-------------

 

 

 

Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon watched T.V. as they wait for nayeon to finish cooking their breakfast.

Jeongyeon changed the channel multiple times until it showed a cartoon, they both watched it and minutes passed by, chaeyoung seems to be very amused at the cartoon that her eyes never left the T.V.; jeongyeon got bored and changed the channel again.

 

“appppaaaaa!!!!”

 

She looked at her child

“bring it back, please!” chaeyoung plead

“nopppeeee, you’re going to be a big girl soon, you should stop watching cartoons” jeongyeon only made an excuse so she will be able to change the channel.

 

“but appa!”

“no but/s, and you will stop growing when keep watching cartoons”

Chaeyoung crossed her arms and sulk in the sofa beside jeongyeon.

The channel stopped in a documentary of animals, jeongyeon got fascinated and leave it there.

 

The kid watched her appa and the animals on the TV.

“appa?”

“yes baby?” jeongyeon asked without looking back

“you look like someone”

“oh really?”

Yes, appa. I see it a lot in TV”

“a celebrity? Which one?” jeongyeong got excited and smiled widely

Chaeyoung points at the TV showing some monkeys and smiled back at jeongyeon.

Her appa’s smile dropped but smiled again.

“come here baby” she gestured her child to sit on her lap and so she did.

“I wanna tell you something”

“yes appa?” chaeyoung looked up

“can you see that monkeys?”

“yes appa” she nods

“I got you from them” jeongyeon nods continuously as if she’s sad to tell the truth

Chaeyoung looked horrified and started to cry.

“YOO JEONGYEON!!!!” nayeon shouted

“WHAT DID I DO?! I ONLY SAID WE LOOK A LIKE AND SHE SUDDENLY CRIED!”

 

 

---------------------

 

 

 

The family went for a walk in the park since they always have a family time every Sunday, they bought ice cream and walk slowly with jeongyeon holding nayeon’s hand and nayeon held chaeyoung’s hand on the other side as chaeyoung her ice cream.

 

They stopped in the play ground, chaeyoung run and played while the two elders sat on a bench.

 

“remember when we first met?”  nayeon asked

“of course I do, you were smiling and staring at me weirdly after my soccer practice”

“yah! This should be romantic”

“nayeon, you were the president of my fanclub in our school”

“isn’t that romantic?? I was in love with you right from the start”

“it was creepy! I didn’t like you at that time”

Nayeon pouted and gave her a sad puppy face

“eyyy! But I fell in love with you, head over heels, I even married you. That’s the important thing, right?” jeongyeon wrapped her right arm around nayeon’s shoulder and pulled her closer.

They both smiled wider

“how did you fall in love with me again?”

Jeongyeon rolled her eyes “I’ve told you a million times already”

“pleassssseeee??”

The short haired girl groans but did it anyways

“You stopped chasing me and then I started chasing you after”

“that’s right, that’s right” nayeon nodded proudly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-

 

Jeongyeon went to chaeyoung to pick her up and go home but she noticed chaeyoung staring at another kid that’s hugging a penguin plushy close to her, she looks shy and quiet. She approached her child.

“chaeyoung~ah, you have a crush on her, don’t you? Is this why you keep bothering us to go to the playground?”

Chaeyoung immediately shakes her head no.

 

“awwwwww my child is growing up! You have a crush on her” jeongyeon kneeled down on chaeyoung to meet her eyes.

“you know, a lot of people liked me back then, here’s what you will do. Say she’s really cute and give her this” jeongyeon picked up a single flower and handed it to chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung smiled and run towards the shy kid.

 

Jeongyeon felt a hard smack on the back of her head

“aw!”

“what did you teach my kid!”

“now you’re claiming her as just yours” jeongyeon said as she rubs her aching head

“she’s just a little kid for god’s sake”

“stop nagging! There will still be a time she’ll learn it from me”

“you and your player moves”

 

They both watch their child talking to the shy kid and then chaeyoung handed the small flower.

 

“our child looks so cute being shy” nayeon was smiling widely

 

The shy kid smiled at chaeyoung and said something.

 

“oh my god! The mina girl smiled at our chaeyoungie! Oh my god!” nayeon said as she slapped jeongyeon’s shoulder excitedly. Jeongyeon smiled proudly.

 

And then they saw chaeyoung gave a peck on little mina’s lips.

 

Nayeon stopped slapping jeongyeon and covered in shock.

 

“Okay I’m out! I did not teach her that!”

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

crap! I hope you enjoy it anyways

leave a comment, and I would be really grateful with upvotes too 

 

 

I WILL EDIT THE ERRORS TOMORROW lol