Home [Markjae]

In a Box
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you MandyLove for requesting! A very good start in this oneshot series indeed. And it's Markjae! Hope you like this. #MarkjaeIsLoveMarkjaeIsLife

 

No one expected it. No one really expected the quietest and eldest member of GOT7 to fall in-love with the loudest and one of the main vocal of GOT7 as well. It was a total contrast. Mark Tuan was calm and collected, with a face that could be a reference for plastic surgeons, the Los Angeles native spoke in an awkward Korean, and just..like someone with glue on his lips. 

Choi Youngjae was vocal, had a very good singing voice indeed, with a smile that could literally light up the world, a literal sunshine to GOT7 and to their fans.

It all started when their leader, stern but caring Im Jaebum everyone, forced the two to get along during their Stop Stop It promotions.

It all started with an irritated Jaebum saying, "C'mon! Don't be such a spazz. You two are just awkward by staring at each other, it's creeping me out. Or do you want me to put cucumbers at your food?"

The two were forced to get along with the help of Mother Jinyoung, Father Jaebum, and Pet Jackson (wangpuppy woof woof.) During games, the two would always get partnered. The two shared awkward laughs, awkward conversations, awkward actions, everything awkward. The two were like warm water and cold water, contrast.

Then Just Right happened. They started talking, forming decent conversations, laughing nonstop, a little bit of skinship. In short, Markjae started.

"Do you wanna adopt a dog?"

"Yeah I want to, but I'm allergic to fur."

"Then let's adopt one that doesn't shed easily."

Coco became the center of their relationship. She was the main reason why the two would hang out and get closer. The little pup would be the main reason why the two had afternoon walks at the park, just laughing and hanging out together with Coco in tow. It was perfect, no more awkwardness. 

But no one expected that their friendship would bloom into something more beautiful, something that they could both share.

They were filming for a variety show. And one of the games were a Pepero Game. They were divided into three groups (Jackson was the MC.) And the team who makes the smallest pepero wins. 

The two ate the pepero on each side, decreasing the distance of each other's lips and tries to finish it. 

They were so into the game that it all stopped when Mark's lips brushed against Youngjae's. As if time stopped. They must have a felt a connection, definitely a feeling that they would want to feel again. They both stared eye-widened, before closing their eyes and eating the last bit of pepero before pressing their lips together gently.

At that night, the two were in a mutual relationship. Not dating, not friends, just..mutual likes, y'know what I mean?

"You two are what?" Jaebum stared at them, shocked. "Hey hey wait, I told you two to get closer. But not like this!" The two blushed as they looked away from each other, shy. 

Until the rest of the members found out about the two's beginning relationship. They were shy, they didn't want to rush eac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter