Ice Cream

Ice Cream

Min Yoongi liked it when Taehyung ate the ice cream he had bought him. At that time, Min Yoongi was happy.

Min Yoongi loved seeing his band mate Kim Taehyung eat ice cream. This fondness had started from the first time he had seen Taehyung do so when they went to an amusement park. He loved the way the younger always ate the last bite and got a brain freeze, the way his whole body would shiver and he would start panting as if that would help calm his tongue.

 

So now, Yoongi always wanted to buy Taehyung ice cream but he never got to do so. Not because he was busy but because everyone else was absolutely jobless. It was as if all his other band mates had a 'Tae wants ice cream' filter and seems like it worked even before Tae knew he wanted ice cream. Which was why Yoongi did his best to make Taehyung eat the ice cream he had bought him. 

 

Jimin had gone to buy ice cream with Jin and they had returned with nothing. The others had laughed and Yoongi convinced everyone to settle on the fact that everyone going outside and eating together was the best. They went out and Namjoon asked everyone what they would get, satisfied that all of them wanted to eat the same Sunday Special. He paid for everyone's ice cream and asked s to come and take them.

 

Yoongi went and took two, his and Taehyung's and headed back towards the others. He offered him his choice at the same time as Jungkook and Taehyung chose Jungkook's. Min Yoongi was not happy.

 

 

 

 

It was movie night and along with chicken and pizza, they had ice cream. Jin got up and headed towards the kitchen during the intermission to get everyone ice cream in bowls. Yoongi got up too and took two bowls, his and Taehyung's and came back to sit on the couch. He offered one bowl to Taehyung at the same time as Jimin and Taehyung chose Jimin's. Min Yoongi was not happy.

 

 

 

 

The boys had been practicing dancing for the entire afternoon and they were extremely tired. Taehyung was dying and wanted ice cream. As if on cue, Hoseok returned, from wherever he had gone as soon as the practice had ended, and revealed a keep cool box. He announced that he brought everyone ice cream and started giving them out. Yoongi got up and took two cones, his and Taehyung's and headed back towards the others. He offered Taehyung a cone at the same time as Hoseok and Taehyung chose Hoseok's. Min Yoongi was not happy. 

 

 

 

Yoongi was having a bad week and all he wanted to do was rest. He was about to drift off to sleep when Taehyung whined about how hot it was. Jin chuckled and he and Namjoon went to get everyone something cold to eat. Yoongi got up too, knowing that the thing they would bring was definitely ice cream. He took two bars, his and Taehyung's and returned to the living room. He offered him his share at the same time as Jin and Taehyung chose Jin's. Min Yoongi was not happy.

 

 

 

Namjoon was prohibitted from entering the kitchen since all he did was break all their cutlery. But then again, he would not sit there silently when Taehyung's tongue was burning. He went to the kitchen to get him something to cool his tongue with and Yoongi did the same. They both returned with ice cream, Yoongi carrying both, his and Taehyung's. He offered him the relishing dessert at the same time as Namjoon and Taehyung chose Namjoon's. Min Yoongi was not happy. 

 

 

 

Yoongi was in the recording room with Taehyung singing his throat out. It was the middle of the night and Taehyung had been singing for hours. When Yoongi told him to stop, the other paused and then started whining on how dry his throat felt. Yoongi smirked and decided to get him some ice cream. He took two, his and Taehyung's and offered him, but this time no one else was around. Which was why Taehyung chose his.

It was then that Yoongi realized it for the hundredth time.

Min Yoongi liked it when Taehyung ate the ice cream he had bought him. At that time, Min Yoongi was happy.


A/n : Yes, I know........trash 

         Yes, I know.......... even I'm trash but I can't help myself XD