This is A New Year of Us

A New Year for Us

 

Tiffany sneaked down to the other room of the dorm, she carefully opened the door and checked the clock in the room. It says, '9:13 P.M.'

He said that he's gonna be home by 10.” Tiffany whispered as she fully enters his room. And as she entered the room, she saw a bunch of papers. It was a script for Siwon's drama.

Why not sneak out huh?” Tiffany thought to herself. She reads the script slowly and surely, she then drops the script bit by bit as tears started forming on her eyes. She was going to cry, probably. She walked out of the room, and closed it slowly. She ran to her room, and dropped herself to bed.

That's why he wouldn't want to let me watch the drama shooting, since it'll have a hot kissing scene.” Tiffany said between her sobs.

He's so unfair.” Tiffany continues to cry on her pillow till finally she drifts herself to sleep.

~*~

Siwon came home to Super Generation's dorm, tired and exhausted. He was smiling of course, despite of his tiredness. “Tiffany must be in her room.”

Siwon entered to see Tiffany sleeping peacefully. He smiled to see this, “Beautiful.”

He checked the time on his watch, '11:14.' He sits down, on her bed and lovingly caresses her hair. Tiffany feels the commotion, and slowly wakes up from her sleep. She blinks her eyes a few times, realising it was Siwon. She jilted up, from her bed and eventually rolls her eyes and walks away from her room.

Siwon was shocked to her moves, “A dream? What happen to her?”

The Girls were gathering in the room, with their 'love'. “Yah! Unnie, You just woke up too?” Seohyun asked as she rubs her eyes, Tiffany then stretches her hands,

Now here's the plan, we will be separated in places. To celebrate in differently, and romantically. Me and Leeteuk-oppa will be in the Bathroom, since we're too kind. Jessica and Heechul-oppa will be in the living room. Sunny and Sungmin-oppa, will be in SNSD's Living Room. Tiffany and Siwon-oppa will be in the balcony.” Taeyeon was cutted when the girls suddenly whined, who would not love to go and celebrate in the balcony? Taeyeon then continues.

Siwon sat beside Tiffany, when all the members left. Tiffany walked away for the second time,and went to the balcony. Siwon then followed her again, and checked the time once again, '11:45 A.M.'

Siwon follows Tiffany in the balcony, to see her sitting in the chair. “Yah~ Why are you ignoring me again?”

Tiffany was about to walk away 'AGAIN' when Siwon grabs her wrist tightly, not his intention but he has to.

Ah!” Tiffany yelp. “What are you doing?!”

Yah! Why are you walking away from me?” Siwon asked fierce in his eyes.

You hid something for me!” Tiffany yelled. “You didn't bring me along cause you'll have a kissing scene in your drama!”

As Siwon hears this, “What?! You're jealous about that. Come on' Tiffany. I didn't let you come cause you might kill the girl.”

Tiffany rolls her eyes, still hating Siwon's guts.

Aish! Stop being mad. I smiled all along as I arrived home, cause there will be no kissing scene, I asked them to. Because I want to end my year with you kissing me, and start the new year with you and me in romance.”

Tiffany pouts to Siwon's sudden confession.

Really?” Tiffany asked.

Really!”

Siwon and Tiffany were back to normal, they then sat down in the bench. “I'm sorry I was stubborn and wasted my time on being jealous.”

Nah! It's okay! That only proves we love each other!” Siwon said while smiling.

Yah! Oppa! You-” Tiffany was about to finish when she was cutted by Siwon's sudden intrusion. A kiss, Siwon slowly leaned his self to Tiffany, reaching his lips towards hers, as their lips finally reached for each other. Fireworks started to grow, Siwon and Tiffany broke the kiss and whispered, “Saranghae.”

They giggled into embarrassment, they indeed shared the same new year. They ended they year with a kiss, and started with a kiss.

This is A New Year of Us. A new us, but our love will continue to be this passionate and will go strong as time will go by.” Siwon whispered, enough for Tiffany to hear.

 

[A/N] Happy New Year! SiFany Prophets :D This is dedicated to all My Readers :) Thank You SO much! You don't know how much you inspire me. May this be the year of SiFany<3. God Bless You all. Please avoid Fan Wars xD and Happy B-day to Lee Sungmin! :D