fancy you...

My Song For.... You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously...

 

Tzuyu saw Sana running away, her eyes not leaving the girl for a second earning a smirk from Kyulkyung. "Shouldn't you chase her Chou?" asked Kyulkung still with a smirk on her face. but also worry for the said girl (Sana). Tzuyu looked at Kyulkyung and shrugged off. 

 

"It's better this way.. she should hate me.." whispered Tzuyu to herself not tknowing that Kyulkyung heared her as they were just beside each other.

 

"Dumb. Stupid." Is the only thing Kyulkyung said earning a glare from the younger one.

 

present time...

 

"Don't judge me unnie.. we both know this is the right thing to do. It's better to hurt her now than later." said Tzuyu not looking at Kyulkyung but where Sana run to. 

 

"Yeah but, shouldn't she know the truth? It's not like by doing this you'll earn the hate you're waiting for. I don't know her but I do think she really fell hard. By looking at her I know for myself that she won't hate you even if you're hurting her, but instead will love you on and on." said Kyulkyung not looking away from Tzuyu. The latter looked at the older one and gave her a sad smile.

 

"She doesn't need to know. She just need to hate me now and that's all. I shouldn't have lead her into nothing. I-" said Tzuyu but got interrupted.

 

"That's b*llsh*t Tzu. That's really clichè you know? Like ' I want her to hate me so she can move on from me'" said Kyulkung emphasising the last words with both her index and middle finger.

"Duhh!! That's old and also stupid. If yo really like her then (wo)man up. Don't be a d*ck Tzu." She said while staring at Tzuyu and giving her some sense.

"Right thing to do my . Tch" she added earning a rolling eyes from Tzuyu.

 

"Let's just forget about it start digging this food shall we? I don't want my tummy grumbling later during class." said Tzuyu who was now looking at he food, though her mind lost somewhere else.

 

meanwhile her other friends..

 

"Sh*t really happened huh.?" said Chaeyoung while eating her chicken earning a nod from Jeongyeon who was also concentrated on her food.

 

"You two stop that. This is not good you know?" said Jihyo glaring at her two friends earning a confused look from Mina.

 

"Am I the only one who's lost? Who's she?" Asked Mina to her friends earning a glance from the rest.

 

"She's Tzuyu's ex." said Nayeon with a serious tone, eyes boring holes at Tzuyu and Kyulkyung giving chills to her gf.

 

"Stop that Nayeonnie. That's not something we should meddle you know?" said Jeongyeon while giving Nayeon a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

 

"She really did come back huh.." said Dahyun while looking at her food earning a worried look from Momo.

 

"You mean They" emphasized Chaeyoung earning a gasp frpm everyone and a confused look from Mina.

 

"I did tell Sana to be careful though. I always told her not to fall in love with Chou. But she never listened to me." said Momo with a serious tone, they never saw Momo like that.

 

"It's no one's fault. We all know Tzuyu is a good kid. player but nice. She did noth wrong other than be herself." said Jihyo.

 

"But didn't she changed? For the sake of Sana." asked Mina who was worried for Sana. She was about to run after her unnie but got stopped by the others. "And why didn'y you let me go after her?" asked Mina who was starting to get furious. She never wanted to see Sana cry again like that.

 

"She did. but something just came up. I know it's hard to believe this but Tzuyu is actually protecting her" said Chaeyoung but earned a glare from Mina instead. 

 

"Protect her? Is that how you protect the girl you like? Tell Me Son. Would you do the same thing to me? Would you act like how Tzuyu did?" asked Mina who started to lose control leaving everyone shocked by her except Momo and Jihyo.

 

"Stop that you two. This is not the right time." said the 2yeon couple.

 

"Still. I want to know Chae." said Mina galring at her lover though he did calm down a bit.

 

Mina earned nothing but silence treatment, thus she took her tray, left it to the people in the kithchen and left. With that Chaeyoung never looked where Mina went to and just focused on her food. Her mind elsewhere.

 

"Shouldn't you run after her cub?" asked Momo looking at Chaeyoung with a 'what do you think you're doing' look, but got shrugged off by the latter. Momo instead of fighting over it just sigh.

 

"I understand why Mina is being like that." said Momo earning the other's attention except for Chaeyoung who was look at her tray.

"The three of us have been friends since like even before we were born. Our parents have been friends since highschool years. Mina has always been shy around others, boys always just to get her attention, that's where Sana and I appear. We're her unnies. We've always protected her no matter what. Sana's always been the flirty and lovely one, full of cuteness and I'm the easy going one and heart breaker. It's always been like this. There was this one time tat Sana had a crush on someone, but that didn't go well. She got cheated behind her back. After knowing what happened I got revenge for Sana and Mina never left her side ever again. But now. it felt like history is playing with her again. Tzuyu is playing behind her back." said Momo who was trying her best not to tear up. Seeing that, Dahyun hug the girl and consoled her giving her sweet words and never let her go.

 

"And I'm saying that Tzuyu is just protecting her. Stop being overly drammatic about it Momo unnie. It just feels like you're telling us that it's Tzuyu's fault." said Chaeyoung with a serious tone earning a glare from Momo.

 

"What did you say small?" asked Momo with a terrfying tone earning the attention of her other friends.

 

"Stop that both of you." said Jeongyeon with authority. She knew that if she didn't stop those two, war would happen and that was one of the things she didin't want to happen. She gave Chaeyoung a hard flick on her forehead and looked at her eyes.

 

"Yah. Don't just judge others like that. I don't tolerate those things and you know that. This will be the last time I'll remind you. Watch your words Chae. I won't help you if you two start fighting." she said.

 

"And you. Calm your right there. Don't go do ruckus in here I'm warning you. You're both my friends but I hope I'll never see you like this again. If this happens for the second time. Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter