.....Taekwoon

You got a message
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

__________________________________________________

(10:56 PM)

[Red_Bin has logged in]

[Red_Bin has invited J_Taekwoon]

Red_Bin : * Typing * .....Taekwoon hyung I am unable to sleep I have a lot on my mind our company, our fans, our group, our members. About you. About me. About how late it is and you still haven't gotten home yet and I know that you're an adult man who can do as he pleases but I just have this uncomfortable feeling, I can't go to sleep because of it. I keep thinking of you and of what it is that you could be doing right now at this hour with some woman. Every time mind wonders off to that I .....I hate it.

I guess I should have started out apologizing for what we all did to you and about how I reacted. Up until we had figured out about your secret I know I have been acting a bit out of character with you and I shouldn't have done that. We shouldn't  have even spied on you looking back on all that has happened there are a lot of thing we shouldn't had done and we didn't even took time to apologize to you, we get carried away to quickly.

Taekwoon hyung I must admit I never would have thought that any of our members would have those type of feelings for someone within the same group or the same gender. (NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT) but I certainly would have never ever guess that one of my  member would feel that way towars me and especially not you hyung. You have always kept to yourself and didn't give any clues that you were interested in me......But I guess it was just a mistake you made, and you now know who you really want.

I am really glad th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter