Chapter 1

Dark Seconds

                                                          Hui woke up, it was October, cold weather with dark clouds, Hui hated this weather it made him feel moody. He ate his breakfast and headed to school, he saw the bus, he run to it but it already left before he even reached it, he exhaled and walked to school. As he was walking a message came "Are you coming today?" it was from Shinwon, they were really good friends from the beginning of highschool, he smirked and replied "I lost my bus. I'll be late" , he checked the time and saw that the lesson had already started, now he started running to school. When he got in the class, he was breathing heavily and said "Sorry Mr Gyujin. This won't happen again" , Mr Gyujin exhaled and said "I told you to call me Mr. Hang. Whatever. Go sit" , Hui bowed and went to sit next to his other friend Wei, when he sat Wei told him "Why are you late?" he asked without waiting an answer.

                                                       The bell rang, Shinwon went to Hui's and Wei's desk, he smiled and said "Let's go, I wanna eat" , Wei nodded, well Hui looked around him, he noticed Mark again, he was a silent guy and really distant to everyone, only Hui was talking to him, but he was also avoiding him, he never understood why he was like this, maybe because his bullies follow him everywhere or maybe he doesn't trust people, Mark passed next to him, Hui bowed and said "Good morning" , Mark ignored him, then he heard Shinwon doing a 'tch' and rolling his eyes "Ignore him already! He's avoiding you like all of us!" , Wei nodded positively and said "I agree with Shinwon" , Hui nodded, maybe his friends were right. When they sat on the cafeteria, they started talking about many things, like that Ungjae changed his pink hair and his style, now he had a 'mafia' look, or stupid rumors like that Sunyoul's parents will divorce. Hui's expression become serious when he noticed E'Dawn and his friends being around Mark's table, telling him something, then E'Dawn grabbed the cloth on his shoulder and dragged him somewhere else, Hui wanted to go and help him, he knows that they are more and maybe stronger but he hates bullies, he wanted to get up, but he felt Shinwon's soft touch on his wrist, he said in calm voice "Let it go Hui, you won't help him, you'll just get in trouble and make his situation worse" , Hui sat again, he frowned his eyebrows and said "But..." , then Wei started talking about something random to make the situation less cold.

                                             The school hours finished, they were leaving the school, Wei and Hui were saying hilarious joke which made Shinwon laugh uncontrollably, then someone blocked their way, they all stopped laughing, it was Jeup Sang and Hongseok, the handsome guys of the school, Jeup took the lollipop out of his mouth and said to his friends while looking at them "Hey guys look, the nerds!" they all started laughing, Hui exhaled, he leaned his head on the side and said "Yah Jeup! Why do you keep messing with us, you just make yourself and friends look cheaper" , Jeup said angrily "Yah! Do you want to get beaten up?!" , he went close to Hui, but Sang stopped him, Jeup looked at Shinwon and said "I still don't know why are you with them". With that they all headed home without paying attention. Hui was thinking about the whole day, he remembered Mark, maybe Mark is afraid to tell the teachers or his parents about the bullying, he exhaled trying to calm himself and not be stressed, he sometimes wonders why he cares so much about Mark.

 

Sorry for the short update, my parents and always swear at me. Sorry