Can't Forget Everything You've Done Part Three

Twice Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Decisions sometimes prove to be the hardest to make, especially when it's a choice between where you should be and where you really wanted to be.

- Anonymous

Ugh. My god, the world's spinning. This is EXACTLY what I am feeling right now as I got up from my bad, no scratch that, WORST hangover I EVER had.  I was still closing both of my eyes since I was also feeling too tired from last night--hey, thinking about last night, how come I can't remember anything while I was with Sana? And come to think of her, where is she? Where am I? I suddenly broke my thoughts by opening both of my eyes and sat up quickly straight. My vision was a bit blurry and all I could notice that I was in a room, assuming it was mine, but something tells me it wasn't. I rubbed my eyes and looked around the room after. I ceased my eyebrows while observing the fearures of the room itself. Pink-painted walls. White sofa. Pink wardrobe. White floormats. Everything was almost plain white and pink which is almost the COMPLETE opposite of my room. Woah. This surely ain't mine. That was the first thing reality made me realize. But being not a typically girly girl that would scream and shout, "WHERE THE FCK AM I?!?!", as a reaction, I simply looked around if there was someone here, if I still had my clothes on (OF COURSE I HAVE THEM ON WHAT WAS I THINKING?) and if there's food to eat. Well nah, those were partially real examples but I did look for someone in the room, though. 

Even though my head was really painful, it didn't stop me to at least stand up on my own and get myself out of this room as soon as possible. I did get myself out of the bed but it took like an hour for me to be able to do it. Ugh, I'll never drink again. I thought. I was looking around the room for my things. 

I was about to get out from the room but then suddenly, I heard footsteps so I got back to the bed and pretended to be sleeping at the moment. I'd like to know who the hell brought me here and where am I right now. 

The door opened and someone was coming my way. They put something on the table beside the bed and said, "Drink this. I know you're awake. You're always bad at pretending." Ah. So I'm at her place right now.

I cursed under my breath for being really bad at playing detective. I got up abruptly to he point that I feel wobbly enough to fall back down but her arms were already supporting me. "Careful, dummy." Sana said. Ugh, why do I feel weird? After realizing this situation we're in, I immediately got up properly by myself and said, "O-oh, sorry." 

I took the medicine she gave me and thanked her. But that doesn't mean my curiosity for an explanation about what happened last night died. So we talked.

"Hey, what happened to me last night?"

"You drank a lot even though I tried to stop you. And I guess you still can't handle your liquor properly. Still hard-headed as ever." She chuckled. "You puked all over the place and I had to bring you somewhere else other than at the party. I was contemplating on bringing you back to your house but I may be not welcome there so I brought you here, my place."

"Ah, I see." I said, hiding the obvious embarrasment visible in my face. "Thanks for not leaving me down the streets, I guess?" 

Sana just laughed and made a gesture saying "no problem". 

"Look, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience I caused you and I appreciate your kindness but I really need to go now." I hastily told her while grabbing my jacket and standing up, preparing to leave.

She stood up, too. But she walked towards the door first and said, "What's the rush? If you're gonna leave this early, might as well grab youself something to eat. Come down. I'll make breakfast." 

"But I re--", and she already went downstairs before I had to say what I should have. 

I was gonna follow her downstairs but I noticed that my phone rang. I took a look of who could it be and it was Mina-unnie. I answered the call.

"Hello? Mina-unnie?" 

"Oh hey, Chewy-ah. How were you last night?"

What should I do? I had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter