fin.

Jealousy

Ugh not again.

Yuta shoves in his earbuds into his laptop and turn the music up full volume. Taeyong is in the shower again, screaming the lyrics to some Red Velvet song at the top of his lungs and he'd rather not have a pounding headache for the rest of the day. Yuta wasn't even surprised when he heard a loud thump, followed by an "OW!" and then roughly a loud whine that could resemble a police siren.

A few minutes pass and Yuta finds his boyfriend sitting besides him on the bed, patting his hair dry with a white towel.

"Babe"

Taeyong looks up. "Hm? What is it?"

Grinning, Yuta slowly turns around his laptop to reveal the masterpiece that was created while Taeyong was slipping around in the bathroom. A stark silence falls as Yuta basks in Taeyong's horror and confusion upon seeing his photoshopped art.

Fat Taeyong.

Stretchy Taeyong.

Two headed Taeyong.

Meme Taeyong.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Taeyong grabs the laptop and zooms in on Yuta's photoshopped edits. It scares him because he's actually starting to believe that he looks like that.

Grabbing his laptop back, Yuta huffs and shoves his earphones back in. How dare he not appreciate Yuta's artistry and out of this world photo shop skills?

"Why me? Doyoung and Taeil have the most embarrassing photos" Taeyong exclaims and kicks his legs against the bed "Jaehyun is a living MEME!"

"Yeah but Jaehyun's adorable!" Yuta argues back and turns his volume up even louder.

Pouting, Taeyong stands up and stamps his feet on the floor and whines. "Go and date Jaehyun then!" he childishly crosses his lean arms and turns his head.

I can't, I'm already stuck to your dead .

Yuta just rolls his eyes and proceeds to sending his glorious photos to Jaehyun and Johnny. At least they would appreciate his humor and creativity.

As Yuta is in the middle of texting others his genius creation, he can literally feel Taeyong giving him the stink eye from the corner of the room.

Well it was pretty difficult to browse the Internet with a sensitive man child calculating Yuta's every move.

6 minutes pass and Taeyong is still staring at Yuta, possibly plotting his death in his brain (with the addition of Jaehyun). Just ignore him.

"Babe" Yuta calls out, eyes still fixed on his laptop screen "You can glare at me all you want, but the memes are staying."

As Yuta is typing away on his laptop and scrolling through his Facebook, he suddenly feel the bed shift with weight. Turning his head up in confusion, Yuta sees his boyfriend gazing right back at him. There's a subtle smile on Taeyong's lips as he pushes the laptop off Yuta's lap and traps him in between his arms. Taeyong pulls the earphones out of Yuta's ears and throws it at the side. Confusion was written all over Yuta's face. Wasn't he sulking like a 4 year old child like 10 minutes ago?

"What are you d-" Taeyong suddenly inches dangerously close and Yuta can smell the sweet scent of his shampoo. His hair is still wet from earlier and the small water droplets seem to drip off each strand slowly, one by one. Yuta looks so cute and confused and Taeyong just can't help but bend down towards him and nuzzle his nose against the nape of his boyfriend's neck.

Yuta's breathing hitches as Taeyong grazes his soft lips against his neck, the kisses leaving burning sensations against his skin. Yuta has to bite back a moan when he feels Taeyong's tongue at the slope of his neck, leaving sticky trails down his chest and collarbone. "Babe" Taeyong murmurs lowly and Yuta can feel his crotch rubbing against his knee for desperate friction, "I want you."

Yuta stammers, thinking he misheard, "W-We can't.. they'll come back soon- Yuta's sentence cuts off abruptly as Taeyong s his clothed against Yuta, gripping his hipbones tightly,

he whispers "Please."

Yuta peers at him for a second & stops him. "Why so needy all of a sudden?"

Taeyong coughs with an embarrassed expression & declares "Why can't I be needy from time to time?"

A switch turns on in Yuta's brain. "This has nothing to do with me saying that Jaehyun's cute right?"

A silence falls upoun the two and Taeyong hates it because he can practically feel the sly smile in his boyfriend's voice.

As he tries to come up with a believable excuse, Yuta is looking up at him & wondering why he gets jealous over the smallest of things.

When Yuta had first met Taeyong, he didn't expect him to be so childish. He even remembered a few months ago when he volunteered to help out at Taeyong's nephew's 12th birthday party. A little boy had bravely given Yuta a kiss on the cheek & declared he would marry him. What did Taeyong do?

Challenge the boy to a fight.

"Taeyong you cannot fight 12 year old boys. It's illegal."

"But-"

"No."

So he sulked in his own table for the whole duration of the party.

6 whole minutes have passed yet Taeyong is still furrowing his brows, thinking of an eligible excuse to hide his jealousy. Yuta decides to end his boyfriend's misery right there.

"You know, I only meme cute people."

Shaking his head, Taeyong grumpily responds "Is that supposed to cheer me up?"

Yuta's never the type to comfort people at all. But for Taeyong? He tries his damn hardest.

Shrugging his shoulders, Yuta bites back a smile. "Hey Taeyong. You're cute."

"That has nothing to do with this situation."

"Cute."

"Go away."

"Cute."

"Yuta, I swear to god."

"Cute."

Taeyong sighs defeatedly. He sinks down, resting his head on Yuta's chest. "You're impossible, you know that?" he huffs.

Shaking his head, Yuta just laughs and pulls him closer, failing to see the smile tugging at Taeyong's lips.

I love you.