drabble

the taoris and hunhan tag

"Sehun-ah?"

There was a faint response — 'I'm here!' — coming from somewhere and Tao made his way to their shared bedroom.

"What are you doing? Dinner's ready." He said while approaching his big baby. (That's what he calls him)

"Trying your hobby." The younger said while comfortably sitting on the bed, his back arched on the stacked pillows. He was scrolling on his phone with an unreadable expression on his face.

"What is it?" He asked, slowly sitting beside him. He tucked his chin on his shoulder, trying to take a glimpse of what he's doing. "Oh.." He smirked when he found out that Sehun was on AFF and on the TaoHun tags.

"What the is wrong with these people?"

"What? Why?"

"These!!"

"What 'these'? I've read some and it's amazing, isn't it?"

"Ugh!! But why did they include TaoRis on the tags? I thought it was about us but when I read it, it's about you and that ing gum-man! I've ended up a loser in those stories, what the ?! Our tag is full of that stupid otp. Why is that more famous than us again?!"

Tao laughed. Sehun is being hilarious over this nonsense stuff.

"Don't laugh at me Huang Zitao or else I will dump you and give you to that ugly stupid gum-man!"

"You will?"

"YES!"

"Really? Yifan-ge would probably be happy with that." He smirks. 

Sehun gave him that 'I want to kill you' look.

Teasing Sehun is fun. Tao finds it cute when his brows are furrowed and ears a little red.

"You know what? I'm just going to browse the HunHan tag. Maybe that's more interesting." Sehun gave a mocking smile before he stood up and walked out of their room.

"WHAT?! Yah! Oh Sehun!!!" Tao then panicked, following him.

 

 

If Sehun gets jealous really fast, so is he. That's how childish they are. But at the end of the day, they'll fix their little problem with lots of kissing and cuddling. Then, poof! Problem solved.