024

Chasing For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, I’ll be coming home late again tonight, eoh? I have something to do with my work today, is it alright?”

 

Eunji is staring at her husband who’s fixing his tie in front of the mirror. She’s looking at his figure and standing up from her seat and walking towards him. She’s taking up the tie and fixing it up right away. He’s looking at her while caressing her cheek lightly.

 

“You don’t have to wait for me, eoh?”

 

Eunji nods her head and she’s smiling lightly before Myungsoo is giving him a light kiss on her forehead. “So, I’ll be going. See you later Eunji-yaa…”

 

She’s watching her husband figure until he’s walking outside the door. She’s sitting on the top of her bed again and staring blankly at the corner of the room. It’s been passed more than three weeks since Myungsoo always coming home late. From the first time since she knew that her husband still keeps in touch with Naeun until now. She didn’t say anything, even though it’s hurting her heart slowly.

 

She’s staring at her own reflection until she notices that she’s in a mess right now. There is no longer happy Jung Eunji or someone who’s bubbly and cheerful. There’s only a woman that feels like her soul has been taken away.

 

She’s looking at her phone before she’s dialing someone. She’s waiting for a while until the person is picking it up. “Eunji-yaa?”

 

“I have to tell her…Hoya…I have to tell her everything….”

 

“Tell her? Do you mean telling Naeun about us? Don’t do that, please, you know that she shouldn’t know everything. Just keep it between three of us. Don’t let Naeun knows about this Eunji….”

 

Eunji is starting to shake and she’s crying. Everything that she has been holding up is finally being let go. She’s been holding it too long and she can’t handle it anymore. “I have to…Hoya…I have to tell her….”

 

“You don’t know what will she thinks about us Eunji-yaa…you can’t. You don’t want to tell her. Everything will be alright. Just let me tell her, eoh? I’ll talk to her slowly.”

 

“No…Hoya. It must be me. I should tell her. I’m the one who will tell her everything.”

 

Eunji is turning off the call and she’s quickly taking off her phone battery before Hoya can call her again. She didn’t want Hoya to change her mind. Her decision is already made, and she’s going to tell Naeun everything. No one can change her mind.  No one.

 

She’s taking off her coat and fixing up her make up for a while before she’s walking outside her house. She’s driving off her car to Hoya’s office and parked it right away. She’s coming inside the building when she notices that Naeun is in front of her while holding up some paper on her hand. She’s quickly coming to her, and greet her warmly. “Naeun-ah…”

 

Naeun is turning her body and she’s quickly smiling widely before Eunji is hugging her right away. She’s pulling out from the hug, and smiling at her. “Eunji?? What are you doing in here Eunji-yaa? It’s been a long time since the last time I see you, you look really pretty.”

 

Eunji is smiling at her, “I came to see you Naeun-ah…are you busy today? Can we go somewhere and grab something? Maybe a cup of coffee?”

 

Naeun is looking at her, and she nods her head right away. “Of course! I will take a break in about thrity more minutes. Can you wait for me Eunji-yaa? I’ll go upstairs and quickly go down again to meet you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter