ㅅㅡㅅ

Moon & Whee

 

Just a heads up, lame story is sorta my forte 😂

 

Moonbyul didn't even realized when did she got so comfortable with Wheein. When did she started teasing Wheein. When did she started sharing her little mischief plans with Wheein. When did she felt so giddy for leaving Solar and Hwasa confused over her and Wheein's inside jokes. When did she started smiling automatically Wheein was within her eyesight. When did she became so touchy with Wheein. Or when did started to feel the need to look for Wheein everytime she saw Solar and Hyejin without the latter. Moonbyul never realized any of that, but one thing that she definitely knew is that Wheepup is very cute and fluffy, and needed to protected at all cost. That's it.

Anyway, so Moonbyul is very oblivious of her feelings but...but! It's the opposite to Wheein.

 

Wheein was happy whenever Moonbyul — though she was at some point did felt like strangling the latter—. Wheein was elated whenever Moonbyul wanted to team up with her on pranking Solar. Wheein was jumping all around —in her thoughts of course— whenever Moonbyul brought up the things only both of them knew. Wheein blushed slightly whenever Moonbyul smiled so brightly upon seeing her. Wheein loved the sweet gestures Moonbyul did for her —especially when Moonbyul scratched her chin like she did to Kkomo. And Wheein definitely knew that she likes Moonbyul.

 

All and all the one who suffered the most surprisingly was not Moonbyul or Wheein, but none other than Solar and Hyejin. The two of them were definitely getting tired of the sweetness-diabetis-worth of affection from Moonbyul and Wheein. Though the two of them are dating for almost two years, the amount of gooiness and greasiness from Moonbyul towards Wheein was unbearable.

"Byul unnie, if you tell another lame pickupline I swear I'm gonna break your nose" Hyejin huffed as she showed her fist towards the latter. The four of them were siting in a cafe catching up with each other daily routines. But for the last 20 minutes, Moonbyul had been showering them with her lame pickuplines.

"Oh come on! Don't tell me you didn't enjoy at least one of the things I said. Wheein seems to be liking them, right Wheepup?" She beamed her nose muscle and wiggled her eyebrows. "Honestly the first 3 was fun, and then it became too much to handle" Wheein said which resulted the Moon to pout.

"That's gross byul! Cut it out!" Savage Solar breaking Moonbyul's cutesy act. "How come when they did that it's cute but when I do it's gross?" Whining-Moon started to whine.

"Let see, one is because I'm with her. Two, everything Wheepup does is cute. Even if she snorein her sleep, its cute. And lastly,simply because you're Moonbyul, everything Moon Byul Yi does is gross. Easy" There goes savage-Hyejin breaking Moonbyu into pieces.

 

 

Rolling her eyes, Moonbyul turned to Wheein and held out her hand. With a confused look, Wheein relentedly intertwined their fingers which made the latter smile triumphly. With her free hand, Moonbyul reached out for Wheein's frappe and said

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Wheein-ah, if I take this shot, let's date!"ending it with her iconic click sound (You know the sound that Byul always did... That tongue clicking thingy)

 

A series of groan was heard across them as Solar continued to complain on how Moonbyul is so greasy and Hyejin was murmuring how she's going to kill Moonbyul over and over again.

 

Zzingg!~

 

Back to Wheebyul, Wheein was of course flustered as her face began to redden. "Unnie err... Is, is this for uhh.." she can't finished her word when Moonbyul kept on smiling so bright and clutching her hands tightly.

Like seriously, it's so surreal to have your crush doing that to you!

 

 

In a low whisper, Moonbyul said "Yes, I'm serious. So?" Her goofy dumb smile turned into a gentle one and the tomato-faced Wheein shyly ever so slowly nodded. Thus, Moonbyul took a sip of Wheein's frappe with a smug grin.

Oh! It took Hyejin and Solar a few days later to finally acknowledge that WheeByul ship had started sailing for real. Since the two were too preoccupied plotting a plan to smash the overly greasy–was what they thought– Moonbyul.

:)

 

 


 

That's a wrap... Been so long since I wrote a story lol I'm getting rusty.

Anyway Thank you so much for reading! If you dont mind, leave a comment and let me know what you think of this :D

-ninja poooffff