Debut Day

Our Happening
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
As our debut Day came closer and closer, I got busier and busier. Even skipping school to practice, and in the midst of that all I forgot all about Jungkook. My relationship with Jimin got closer as we talked, when I had time, he also gave me advice on idol stuff. 

 Our debut is literally a week away, and I'm a bundle of nerves. As I practice the choreo for our debut song "The One", Ji Su unnie came over, watchingmepractice.

"Are you nervous Alana?" She asked kindly

I nodded my head, and came over, and sat down.

She smiled, "It's going to be fun, I promise" Ji Su said encouraging me.

We talked about our stage names, Ji Su wanted to use her real name, like her I choose to too. Mi Na and Soo Mi were different, Mi Na was gonna be called Nana and Soo Mi was Mi Mi.

Our debut concept was cute, school girls. With three songs in our first mini album, "The one" , "Crush" and "Heart". At first when I started practicing as a trainee, it was hard to sing and dance at the same time, I was panting lightly, but now I was completely fine. I was just nervous in general.

Ji Su was our leader, our group name was Gurls, which is that we are girls, that are unique that's why instead of spelling 'girls' we spelled it 'Gurls'.

Going home that night, right before bed I got a message from Jimin. My heart fluttered as I read his message.

Jimin: So you're debuting soon right?

Me: Yea in a week why?

Jimin: Guess what?

Me: What?

Jimin: You see I'm off that day, so....

Me: You're coming to see me?!!

Jimin: Yup :)

Me: Yay really?

Jimin: Yea, V and Jungkook want to come too.

Me: Ok I'll see you then bye gtg to bed now

I was so happy!! But that also made me nervous, since he's going to be watching me. Wait, Jungkook is coming too? What why? So many things ran through my head as I fell asleep.

A few days before the debut, we had our outfit tried. We each had different colored crop tops, that had our names printed across them. They were those tops that were tight. I got a blue one, mine also was paired with a white skirt. With knee high white socks, and black converse. Ji Su got a white top, with a purple skirt, Mi Mi got a pink top with white shorts, and Nana had white top, with a pretty pale green shorts.

Two weeks ago, we had done some things before debut. Going to schools to cover other idol songs, and dances. This was all done to obviously get fans before debut. Also holding little concerts, and appearing in magazines.

But now it was the real deal, in just 59hrs, is our debut. I was glad Jimin was coming I haven't seen him in weeks due to my busy schedule.

The next day we did a rehearsal for tomorrow, every thing went fine. I wanted to treat my unnies, so I went out to buy them some ice cream. Sitting down to wait for my order, a guy came up to me. 

"OMG! Are you Alana? I'm a fan please can I have a signature?" He said excitedly.

I was surprised, and also felt very happy at the same time. We haven't debut and already have fans? 

I gave him a smile and signed the piece of paper he was holding out, "I'm happy that you're a fan, I'm going to tell the other members" I said giving him a wink.

 The guy blushed and ran off, going to get my order I bumped into a girl that wanted my signature.

"Alana H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter