Childhood

Uncovering The Shocking Lie

  I was in Kindergarten when I encountered my first bully. Her name was Momo!

Going back to my childhood...

It was my first day at Kindergarten. A pretty and skinny girl came up to me.

"Hey, what's your name?" Momo asked.

"My name is Nana." I said.

"How about yours?" I also asked her. I was smiling while she gave me an ugly face.

"My name is Momo." she said. "Your name is one of a kind. It's because your name sounds like Na Na Bo Bo." Momo was laughing in a way where she attracted a lot of attention. My classmates gathered around me laugh at me. Momo didn't stop making fun of me until I started crying.

"Guys, Nana is a cry baby!" she shouted.

My grandma picked me up from Kindergarten and dropped me back home. "See you tomorrow honey!" my grandma said as I left her car. My grandma's mind- "I am worried about what my daughter will do to you Nana. Be safe, and if my daughter dare to hurt you! I will take care of you as if you are my own kid."

Once I got home, I saw my mom drinking wine. I was shocked she finished up two bottles of wine already, and that she was drinking her third bottle. "Mom, I am home!" I said with a big smile. I expected a nice welcoming hug from her, but I got none. Then I became upset.

"Yo, mom! Why did you name me Nana?" I yelled at her with an angry tone I have never used before.

"You got a problem with that name?" she yelled back. A few seconds later she smacked my face annoyed by even looking at me. My mom's mind- "What the hell is wrong with the name Nana. That stupid kid! Damn, she is too much to deal with."

Then she stormed back to the living room where she was drinking. That was the first time my mom has hit me. I am used to it since my dad was worse than she was.

A week before I started Kindergarten... My dad usually would beat up, but this time the beating was worse. He got drunk, and pushed me against the wall. 

My dad's mind- "I am so upset right now!! Raising up Nana is really a waste of time and money. She is the reason why I can't buy more drinks. I deserve to beat you up, because you are worthless."

I was left alone until my mom came home, She found me bleeding and brought me to the hospital.  My mom's mind- "That stupid guy! I told him to take care of Nana, and this is what he does. Nana I am sorry you have to be abused by such a drunk man. I regret having you as a kid."

The doctor stitched my cut on my head. Ever since then I have never heard from my father.