uno

Why why

After school clubs ended, Somi decided to stay for awhile, fixing her club room to pass time and making sure that no other student will be able to see her as she puts yet another note in Cha Eunwoo's locker. Despite getting a lot of letters from other girls, Somi still hoped that her letter was being read everyday. 

How you may ask? She gets to school early, waits by the Taekwondo club room. At exactly 6:30 am, Eunwoo gets to his locker, that's when Somi hides and watches. Among all the letters, Eunwoo looks for Somi's customized stationary and reads it first. After reading it, he reads everyone else's letter, and rereads Somi's letter.

Cha Eunwoo ain't no dummy. Even if Somi's attempts at keeping her identity a secret, and putting her letters for Eunwoo secretly, the boy seems to be one step ahead of her, every single time. 

Once Somi was sure only the school janitor, the guards and some other teachers were left behind, she put her plan into action. Pretend to drop something in front of the soccer captain's locker, may it be a pen, notebook, book, anything that can be dropped basically, or pretending to trip, lean against the lockers and slide the letter inside his locker.

This time, she wasn't pretending. She was limping to Eunwoo's locker, resting slightly against it to rub her swollen ankle, which she got from kicking one of the boards in a wrong position, slipping and landing on her ankle. As she rubbed her ankle, she slipped the letter inside then limped away. 

Despite worrying for the limping junior, Eunwoo just watched her from behind the lockers, where Somi usually watched him in the morning, and decided to let her leave before walking home. They just swapped places to be honest. 

"That girl really, she could've just told me directly." Eunwoo said, smiling to himself as he shook his head in amusement. 

He was always curious as to what the captain of the Taekwondo club would write about him everyday, but he had to play along. He didn't want Somi to know that he knows about her writing the letters in the rainbow stationary with a drawing of him as a background, so he had to wait until morning to be able to read it.

The next day, Eunwoo decided to be extra early, he wrote a simple note for Jeon Somi and slipped it in her locker. Once he did the deed, he waited in the old fencing room. Waiting until it was 6:30 so that he can go to his locker, get the letters he got from that morning and the day before, read Somi's letter, read the other letters from his other admirers, reread Somi's letter, put all the letter in his bag and, get his books and notebooks before heading to his classroom. 

Somi, who was watching, smiled as she gave herself a pat in the back, thinking of another job well done. She did do a good job, I mean, not a lot of students notice her actually fawning over the perfect looking guy known as Cha Eunwoo. During their laps around the track field and stretches near the soccer field before actually doing Taekwondo exercises, she keeps a stern face when it comes to Eunwoo. She would joke around Eunwoo during captain meetings, just as she jokes around with the other captains of other clubs. No one notices her putting those letters other than Eunwoo himself.

So, its still a job well done.

After watching her sunbae get her note, as usual, Somi walked to her locker, which was on the other side of the building, away from Eunwoo's locker. Being a captain meant she was also adored by many people, so just like Eunwoo, she gets confession notes, letters and small gifts from other students.

Carefully opening her locker, she took out the letters and started reading it. It was kinda sad how she had to turn them down because of her crush on Cha Eunwoo.

There was one letter left, before she could even open it, the bell rang, signaling the start of the first period. Somi got her books and notebooks, put it in her bag along with the letters, and closed her locker.

Eunwoo was watching from the side, sighing as he shook his head. Somi hasn't read his confession letter yet.

He kept a straight face as he walked to his own class, pretending to be cal, but deep inside he was annoyed at the school bell.