PAPF (fluff)

Popcorn and pillow forts

Your front room is dark, light only by the paused TV set. It’s cosy and warm. On the couch, cocooned by a mass of blankets is your boyfriend Jongin. He lounges across the whole couch, content like a puppy who’s been allowed to sleep on their master’s bed; his caramel cheeks tinted with a rosy pink glow from the warmth.  “C’mon baby or I’ll play it without you.” He calls to you playfully. You emerge from the kitchen with a huge bowl of popcorn, sticking your tongue out as you approach Jongin, “I guess you don’t want popcorn then huh.” He pouts childishly and you wonder how a grown man could be so cute. He is a literal puppy, you think. You both giggle as he opens his pillow fort, allowing you to snuggle against his side. You sigh in the warmth as you rest your head on Jongin’s broad shoulder. Your cheek and forehead are peppered with soft kisses before Jongin hums happily and settle down to watch the film.

An hour or so into the film and you just can’t keep your eyes open. You warm and comfortable and you’ve had a pretty hectic week at work. You feel Jongin rub your side as he cuddles you. You head drops from his shoulder and it startles you back into the real world. Jongin laughs kissing the top of your head. “Baby?” he asks petting your hair, his firm hands gentle and soothing. You hum your response which is enough for him to emit the cutest giggle. You love him laugh.

Jongin turns the TV off and you feel him shift out of his seat. You were about to display your sleepy argument before he placed an arm under your knees and the other gripping your waist he carries to you to your shred bedroom. He tucks you in kissing you again and again on your face. “Sleep tight princess.” He whispers planting a gentle, loving kiss on your lips.